India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,253
LOL.. Then y cant u pick Yuvraj for tests...,

----------

AND then TEndulkar should go...?? What world u r in.. He has scored maximum for INDIA this series. He was never ever troubled by OZ bowlers.. Then WTH he must retire now. He has some matches left in him!!

Actually its 90% Indian peoples obsession with their so called god Sachin and that can never change .. so no use explaining ...

Can't blame gambhir, but i think dravid and laxman need to retire and they shouldn't be giving any rests to them which will be absolute joke! I still feel guys like kohli and raina need to play 2 or 3 years of domestic cricket and learn the art of being patient. They are being way too aggressive for this format. We saw kohli not finishing the game in mumbai vs west indies where he was in a hurry to finish things off. I think it was in 2008 when kumble went wicketless in the bangalore test for the first time ever and he announced his retirement in the delhi test without even finishing the series which we won. Dravid and Laxman should do the same. They have played for a very long time, got themselves in two of the most amazing partnerships in test match history, one at kolkata and other one at adelaide in 2004 but they aren't the same now. You can also see dravid dropping plenty of catches these days and these are all signs. Even if we come back in this series which probably won't happen these guys should just retire considering their form and age.

We cant keep players just coz they served good in the past & that they will b an asset to the side for many more years. Gambhir has played bad, he has to b dropped & he has to prove his worth again according to me. Sachin still has quite some cricket left in him. Just coz he is not getting the ton that the world is awaiting, doesnt mean he has started playing bad.He still got a 70+ in 1st test & today also, he was the second highest scorer. I dont think eliminating ur second highest scorer of the innings makes any sense. The guy who is giving easy in-roads at the top of the order is more at fault over here. He is a sitting duck, he just comes out to give an additional wicket to the opposition bowler.

In my Opinion the both VVS and Gambhir should be dropped...may be after 6 months time Dravid should retire....Saching may be for another 1 to 1.5 years....in 2 years time it should be a new look indian team...

Rebuilding this test team process has to start right away. I hate to say this but for sure another whitewash is on the cards unless if rain comes. Heh, such a shame that i am putting trust on weather god and not in our team. Such is the performance.

I am having feeling that these team is returning to pre-Ganguly era where team would fail very badly on abroad tours, while its stronger at home ground.The story of England tour repeating in this tour too. First test we just lost, but host gained lots of confidence. Second test could be inning defeat. Third and Fourth may be even worse with very high margin defeat :(And T20 and ODI would follow same manner :(

I had such high hopes from this tour.....thinking that no matter what, our players wud perform well atleast against the Aussies. They somehow unite & put up solid performances when they play Aussies. But thats not to b. A really sad, premature end to the series for me.

Dravid again bowled out...

----------

[TABLE="class: commsTable, width: 630"]
[TR]
[TD="align: right"]26.3[/TD]
[TD="width: 100%"]Hilfenhaus to Dravid, OUT, through the gate and the malaise hasn't escaped Dravid yet![/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Now that Gambhir has scored some rains, He has cemented his place for next test!I hate this in the Indian team, You just play for yourself without even thinking to save the match for the country!

Back