India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,253
^^ Bingo ! And i feel like MS should play his natural game that is to attack. He will be at his best if he plays like that. More or less he is like adam gilchrist in the tests. I think they both play at the same spot ( correct me if im wrong ) but gilchrist succeeded since he played his natural game. Dhoni needs to do the same in tests. He will definitely score runs if he pushes the aggressive button. I think it was in the third test at edgbaston where he hit a couple of 70's when everyone was dropping down like potatoes. That was because he went after the attack irrespective of the conditions.

iCon.....
Thats the part and parcel of the new breed of players. Why do u forget how Yuvi & Raina celebrate? And then why do u forget how the other team's players celebrate, not just after century, but even after a few wickets.....

So if other celebrates in that way means you(Indian players) have the previledge to shout words like "bahen***" on field after making century?
Come on...for god shake...world is watching you including your loved ones(lol)...atleast behave like a man...I am not against showing anger or celebrating arrogantly..its good upto some extend...but what message you really want to convey by that way? ...you are helping rival team by replying their comments..they simply want to distract you and you are following their instruction like a dumb a**. Pathetic!

Absolutely. Everyone - all cricket pundits are saying the same. All his fans are saying the same. But he somehow forgets everything & goes into a shell when he walks out to bat in tests.

----------

So if other celebrates in that way means you(Indian players) have the previledge to shout words like "bahen***" on field after making century?
Come on...for god shake...world is watching you including your loved ones(lol)...atleast behave like a man...I am not against showing anger or celebrating arrogantly..its good upto some extend...but what message you really want to convey by that way? ...you are helping rival team by replying their comments..they simply want to distract you and you are following their instruction like a dumb a**. Pathetic!

I m not justifying it. But then u shud raise ur voice against the Warners, who jump around & use the F word when they get to their hundreds. U shud raise ur dissent against the Siddles who use the F word when he gets a wicket. Why just speak against Indian players?

In fact, when our players go to parties/drink/get trendy, its only v Indians who create a ruckus over it. Go around the world & u find players, who love the smell of sweat mixed with beer from their caps. Go around the world, and u wud find players who change their hairstyles after every series. U will find players who are more known for their performances in bedrooms, than on the field.

...I have not said a single word against partying or following fashion, I dont mind it all...everyone has rights to enjoy his/her life in the way he/she likes..and I am not against Indian players , I am against that every player who have lost the sportsmanship and their values...I speak against Indian players because I am not Australian!

That comment on partying wasnt meant for u, but it was a general observation i had made.

And coming to this.....

I am against that every player who have lost the sportsmanship and their values...I speak against Indian players because I am not Australian!

In Australia, against Australia, if u dont give it back to them, they get onto ur heads, and scratch of ur hair as well. So when they climb onto ur back, u have to shove them off with aggression. Its a different story that this time round we dont have many performances to back the intermittent show aggression.

Hmm...its all about how mentally tough you are..I bet no body can get onto your head if you really dont want to...And they know Indian have habits to get irritated easily because we take everything personally and our ego can be easily hurt... and so others are taking advantages out of it.

U r not getting my point dude. Its not about getting hurt & allowing them to take advantage of u......its not about getting charged up & playing mindlessly in trying to respond to their aggression. Its about answering their banter with performances & aggression. Kohli did that, and they had to take that step back, no matter how small it was.

Ok Fine..no more arguments..but do you really thinks that "Word" was needed from Kohali? Forget others..Is it good sportmenship what Kohali has shown in this tour?

----------

U r not getting my point dude. Its not about getting hurt & allowing them to take advantage of u......its not about getting charged up & playing mindlessly in trying to respond to their aggression. Its about answering their banter with performances & aggression. Kohli did that, and they had to take that step back, no matter how small it was.

Thats what I am trying to say...let you performance speaks. BTW I am ready to see Tendulkar/Dravid abusing in the field, if Kohali has done right. ..:haha:

If no one speaks, then our players shudnt speak. But if others speak, then our players have every right to give it back. We have to show that we wont take things lying down.And apart from performance, i even said aggression. If u dont show that aggression, they take u for granted.

@ Arnab.....

Show me 1 such inning of Rohit, which he played in testing conditions, against a major opponent.

no I can't remember !! I also feel that he has problem with facing short pitched stuffs , though that doesn't prove he'd be a fail deposit for future . but if I were the captain I'd have chosen Virat kohli over rohit sharma anyday .

Back