India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,253
Rohit is good player , I like his batting techniques but in him I don't see the sheer spark which is present in Virat Kohli .

Virat is good player, I like his spark but in him I don't see the sheer sportsmanship which is present in Rohit Sharma! Century Celebration of Virat showed his Fu****** frustration and immaturity as a person and as a player. :)

@ Arnab.....Show me 1 such inning of Rohit, which he played in testing conditions, against a major opponent.iCon.....Thats the part and parcel of the new breed of players. Why do u forget how Yuvi & Raina celebrate? And then why do u forget how the other team's players celebrate, not just after century, but even after a few wickets.....

Clarke selfishly declared the innings yesterday for fear of losing the MoS to Ponting. The latter has been far more consistent with 50+ scores in 5 out of his 6 innings, with Clarke crossing 50 only twice in as many attempts. Smart ass.

Hahaha, nice observation. But on the other hand, when Ponting was batting with some 50 odd runs, i thought that they wud declare after Ponting wud get his 100.

I just don't see where rahul or VVS is getting at. Rahul is at his 40th year and i just don't understand how long he intends to play. Same applies for laxman. They are old bags, they are out of form, they have got to make way for the youngsters. Again and again im mentioning this guy's name S.Badrinath because he is scoring runs, he is consistent and especially he doesn't throw his wicket away. There are many guys like him who are going unnoticed and its simply pain in the arse situation. That is the problem with BCCI. They never bring in the guys to the team immediately when they perform at their peak in ranji or whatever domestic level they play at. Heh, as ever as always they put money first and then country ! No wonder they are the richest cricket board.

My opinion is Sehwag needs to move down the order. Need to get a good top order - enough names discussed as to who need to be given a long run.

Sehwag down the order is a waste completely. If u have an explosive player, he is most needed at the top of the order to give a good start & blow the shine off the new ball. 1 explosive & 1 steady player is a must for any team that aims to rule the Cricket world.

Too many failures on a foreign tour are hurting. Gilchrist at No.7 was explosive... definitely, he can do that sort of a role.

But that was because they had Hayden at the top. Who still was an explosive guy. Look even now - they have Warner and they have him as an opener. The Lankans have Dilshan. Proteas have Smith.....u need a guy who can take the opposition by surprise.

----------

If somehow Kohli becomes an opener, only then u can think of having Sehwag down the order.

Back