India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,253
If no one speaks, then our players shudnt speak. But if others speak, then our players have every right to give it back. We have to show that we wont take things lying down.

And apart from performance, i even said aggression. If u dont show that aggression, they take u for granted.

You've completely skipped my question and I never said that player should not have aggression, with aggression you can perform well. But aggression is not a synonyms of abusing..right?

When i said aggression, i actually meant aggressive behaviour - Perform well & show the aggressive behaviour. Its simple.....as u hear in the ad featuring Dada - when u r Down Under, u have to give it back. U cant just play with ur heads down.

oh common , Virat is a human being , not a robot , he is the only batsman who has scored a ton for India in this series and that was his first test century as well , so nothing is wrong with such gesture . it's very much expected when a guy scores a hundred against a world class team like Australia , can't you remember DADA's celebration after his Adelaide ton ? ahh , that was epic , sweet memories :)

I think next we play the test matches in india during the last quarter of the year....Things will be forgotten....1 thing for sure its going to happen is that VVS will quit after playing 1 or 2 tests when some 1 tours india later this year...He is the first man to go...

I guess Dravid & Laxman would quit in India, when we would have Test match in India.

I think the same...the only difference could be that LAxman might play 1 test match in that series and Dravid might play all the matches...

what makes you think we will win against SL easily ? I expect India to win 1 or 2 our of the 8 matches & finish 3rd

I cant agree that this Australian Side is unbeatable....we rather under performed and they won...if we had given our best for sure the result would have been different by means Aus winning the test series 2-1....Regarding ODI's i feel all the 3 teams equally matched....in my opinion it will be tough battle for all the teams...My wish is that Ind & SL should reach the finals...and i hope it comes true...What i feel is that Ind & Aus will reach the finals but India will loose the finals.....2-1

Back