India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,253
what makes you think we will win against SL easily ? I expect India to win 1 or 2 our of the 8 matches & finish 3rd
Because Indian team has some experience of pitches compared to SL.
SL have just arrived and they are also going through bad patch like Team India, but Indian team still looks stronger that SL team.
But winner would be Australia :D

And I expect it to be Aus-7, SL-3, Ind-2 in league stage.... Aus-SL final, Aus wins....

I m still hoping that the T20 and ODI Team will perform better than test team....if that happens then my hypothesis of internal tussles will hold true.In fact it shud......in England v lost ODI series more due to hard luck. If luck stays neutral, i am expecting India to lift the cup.But if at all my hypothesis is wrong, then my hopes will b shattered again!

A bit offtopic - Laxman's base price is $400,000... I think he will do a "Ganguly" of previous auction

I would bet on SL vs India in the finals - the latter scraping through there, with India winning it

Funnily enough, By looking at the Aussie squad now, atleast first 3 matches - I do not feel like totally rejecting the Ind-SL Final thoughts - My own views above are purely based on conditions and the attitude of players as such.

Dedicated to Indian Team :

Besharmi Tho Use Kahte Hai Jo Sharam Se Sharma Jaaye
Besharmi Tho Use Kahte Hai Jo Sharam Se Sharma Jaaye
Hum Ithne Besharam Hai Ki Besharmi Humse Sharma Jaaye!!

All teams are evenly matched....and have a few veteran batsman in each team Sanga/Jaya in SLK, Sachin in Ind, Ricky for AUS....I feel like SLK have the edge......with their bowling and they have some good allrounders....It woudl be awesome if INdia wins though. :)

@ Sabir....Yeah, i saw one pic on Sportskeeda. They had shown RD's FB Wall, where the status update was relating to retirement. And amongst other comments, there was a comment from "Vodafone Stumps": Thank God!

Back