India Tour of Australia 2011/12

• Thread starter Thread starter Jaymin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 560
  • Views Views 43,251
With the humiliation complete, im still gonna back this team. Fresh set of guys coming in, different format, and they just need to keep themselves away from what happened. India will become a much more stable side if they bring in irfan and drop out vinay kumar. Man why is he even there at the first place? The only time he bowls well is in the bowling powerplay and when the ball is new which he will compensate at the death. He is more or less ajit agarkar kind of. He had pace while this guy has nothing!

I watch cricket only when Sehwag bats. My electricity bill has dropped a lot since the Australian series began! :pBut I want my bill to rise up again! ;)

So its 104/6...Another loss in Australia.....Can some 1 remind me when did india won a match in abroad....May be in WI?

#ReRun: Dedicated to Indian Team :

Besharmi Tho Use Kahte Hai Jo Sharam Se Sharma Jaaye
Besharmi Tho Use Kahte Hai Jo Sharam Se Sharma Jaaye
Hum Ithne Besharam Hai Ki Besharmi Humse Sharma Jaaye!!

I salute team India for their consistent performance! Not so many teams are able to sustain such form for long! Keep it up!!

PS: Keep loosing matches for my shake..as I am at office and not able to watch!

Thank God i had hell lot of work today. I was engrossed that i even forgot to open the scorecard! In the evening when i went to have some snacks, the TV was showing repeat of 1st test.....that moment it struck me that i even forgot to follow the score.I checked up Cricinfo & said to myself.....good that i didnt remember. Else it mite have affected my work.

Aus All Out for 131. I guess first time Team India got Aus All Out. But its totally new Aus team!

T 20 mebhi white wash de dalo

----------

Unhe match se koi matalab nahi hai unke lie to wo Australia holidays hai

Back