Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 48,018
Hopefully there will be a game this time!

Chennai is very unpredictable... We can see clouds starting to form at 5:30 p.m..As recently as two weeks ago. I came back home walking after a haircut, complaining its so hot & sunny. Had a bath and got ready to step out. But did not .... Because of heavy rains.

Balaji - yes to b fair on him - few chances again, after the layoff. But frankly speaking i dont expect him to do wonders. Still better hopes than Dinda! Yeah i know u r right....Dinda might get a nod ahead coz of the few flukes he got in SL, but thats a sad part u c! :(

I guess since its the only T20 before the World Cup. Balaji has been picked. Harbhajan not picked. Sehwags' injury means both Tiwary & Rohit are playing.

So, unless something changes drastically - In the World Cup, Sehwag would replace the poorer of the two performers between Tiwary & Rohit. Balaji would need to do well today to play or Dinda will replace him in the opening game..

Line up for todays' T20:

G Gambhir, V Kohli, SK Raina, Yuvraj Singh, RG Sharma, MK Tiwary, MS Dhoni*†, IK Pathan, R Ashwin, Z Khan, L Balaji

McCullum toying with Indian bowling. Surprised that Kohli given so many overs... Is the pitch really seamer friendly?World Record beckons...jinxed him... lolBalaji to bowl at death..Taylor around. acid test for him....

Average returns for Balaji - 1/33. McCullum was the turning point for the Kiwis, minus him it looks average performance from them.

Over-confidence by Dhoni perhaps cost India the win which was other wise very much possible till Kohli was playing.Yuvraj did beyond expectation,

Really disappointed by this performance......sheer over-confidence. I mean u need 49 in 42 with 7 wickets in hand & u still lose by 1 run! That too, u had to score 13 off the last over!

Back