Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 48,026
lol.

Damn happy for Harbhajan. The champion is back. :D

Yess the CHAMPION is back and how :highfive:

I know i might sound very excited but i think india should play all 3 spinners and 2 pacers as anywhich ways dinda and balaji are so so .. its better to lose with playing 3 spinners than to see the so called pacers getting whacked all over the place !

^Who is the 4th player you will rest/drop (Assuming Tiwary is the 3rd)

Oh, and by the way, can somebody give me the kick so I can wake up

I know one batter will have to go . who else but rohit sharma :( ... or then they send Sehwag back to India and say he is injured :tonguesmilie:

Well nothing much to take from this match except Rohit's batting, England were expected to go down meekly if there is even a hint of spin in the wicket. Remember, we beat them 5-0 in India, with spinners crushing them.Anyways this is trailer for them, the test series is going to be very bad for them!Bhajji bowled well, but need to see how he performs against others..BTW India are in a tougher group in Super EightPossibly:India, Australia, Pakistan & South AfricaThe other group will be NZ, ENG, WI & SL

Well nothing much to take from this match except Rohit's batting, England were expected to go down meekly if there is even a hint of spin in the wicket. Remember, we beat them 5-0 in India, with spinners crushing them.

Anyways this is trailer for them, the test series is going to be very bad for them!

Bhajji bowled well, but need to see how he performs against others..

BTW India are in a tougher group in Super Eight

Possibly:

India, Australia, Pakistan & South Africa

The other group will be NZ, ENG, WI & SL

Mate test will be a different ball game and wont be as easy for India as some are prediciting .. remember cook , bell , trott will come back and I personally feel this is Englands best chance to beat India at home .. however that is still far away ..

I just hate seeing even the face of this guy called Dinda, leave aside the bowling, which is....i dont have words to describe it. The no. 10s & 11s too are hitting him at free will. Just how did he make it to the international level in the first place? I can take him to cleaners if i was pitted against him.

Just total nonsense guy. I reckon going in with Pathan, Chawla, Harbhajan & Ashwin as bowlers if its a spin friendly/slow wicket. And may be rest Bhaj/Ashwin when to get in Balaji if its a seamer friendly wicket. But surely no Zak and no Dinda.

Mate test will be a different ball game and wont be as easy for India as some are prediciting .. remember cook , bell , trott will come back and I personally feel this is Englands best chance to beat India at home .. however that is still far away ..

If there are rank turners, these guys will be blown away like a feather in a storm. Yes, the important condition is "Rank Turners". Which wud be equivalent to what we got in England 2 years back.

Jaymin bro India will need to bat well too in test matches against England .. Nz didnt have any great bowlers as such but players like Pujara , Raina will face a tough time from England pacers like finn , anderson , broad etc .. Its not going to be easy .. dont be surprised if England win the test series this time .. Also India must bring in Rohit Sharma for the test matches in place of Raina for more stability ..

Back