Indian Cricket Season 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 841
  • Views Views 48,033
It was 13 runs from three balls and that prick praveen kumar was on strike. It was a yorker and it went to long on. But he gave up he chose not to run and Pujara like signaled him to rush to the other end saying we are still in it. He hit a six and took a single off the last ball. The reason why I'm saying this is because Praveen has to mature and he can be very silly at times just like this! fcukin prick!

Praveen Kumar, Balaji & even Vinay Kumar are certain players who could be useful in certain conditions.. I would say the selectors need to seriously focus on horses for courses selections & use this players only if the conditions are likely to help them.

Pujara makes another century 124*. He needs to be the Indian side instead of the oldies & non-performers.

Praveen & Vijay also make useful contributions with the bat.

Ind B Vs Bengal

Err... I needed to be more specific, I meant the ODI team. This is the ODI tournament after all & for it to have any significance, the best players (who should have already been performing), should be topmost in line for a break into the squad.. Pujara has not been seen as limited overs material as yet.

Yes, but this is against a weak team on batting friendly pitches. Has he played any ODI's on foreign soil like India A etc. (Sorry, don't follow a lot of cricket)

India A havent done much of A tours off late(only WI A tour, and he is not part of NZ A tour), but thats too little to judge as well. He was good in the 4-day games, but failed in 2 ODI games, but otherwise has a good average. Also, he is more Dravid-style & like him he too as of now is being overlooked for likes of more flashy players who are more like Sehwag, Yuvraj or Raina. If these India A/B etc games are no longer going to be pointers for national team selection. Then we are better off by scrapping them.

The deck is a batsman's paradise. God when will these curators ever produce a green wicket? Or when will these bcci people would prompt them to prepare a wicket where there is something for both batsmen and bowlers? This is the reason why we failed miserably in ENG and AUS and we will fail in SA too unless we can play seam bowling.

Pujara, Shikhar Dhawan & Murali Vijay have another good outing today.... so did Rahane.

Back