isaiaruvi & kalaignar news added

I am wondering whether Sun got any plans for korea/china too?with those channels(KBS??).first ,remove these channels.@techcool:the thing is ,sooner ,kiran tv will be merged to tamil.

@bgltv and prakash KBS world and other korean/china is from DD+ and not from SD.

@techcool:the thing is ,sooner ,kiran tv will be merged to tamil.

Are u saying that, Kiran TV soon become a Tamil GEC.:dance: That is, SUN NEtwork stop all Malayalam Prog and make that channel as 24 HR Tamil Channel. :dance::dance::dance:

I am wondering whether Sun got any plans for korea/china too?with those channels(KBS??).first ,remove these channels.
@techcool:the thing is ,sooner ,kiran tv will be merged to tamil.

Kiran TV Merged with Tamil Great joke man. Which world are you living in.
They are not providing the channels you have mentioned from their TP. See the link and then comment.

INSAT 4B, NSS 6 - India (95.0E) Last Chart Update: 2008-12-31, 02:58

F:yahoo:

I think he is against malayalam channel airing Tamil content.According to him Kiran is showing some Tamil songs, so i think according to him Kiran should be termed as Tamil GEC.

In their live phone call programme many ask for Tamil songs. Few years back Asianet was also showing Tamil songs. May be in those days he would have thought Asianet as a Tamil channel :D

not really.but it irritates when the amount of tamil programs enforcement increases.I am not really against song programs.but against that so called dubbed serials in surya which is plain irritable in a malayalam channel.please spare!Bandhe allah ke naam ya ram ke naam!please spare us!I am not against languages.and asianet plus got a balance view - with Hindi and tamil songs programs.and where is kiran?sh1tting out plain old tamil songs and tamil bs ,not even one hindi music programs.does they?NOPE!"Engalukku tamizh mattum thaan,matta mozhi peshravarkalukku ellam mariyaadai kodukka aavasiyam illai"^Is this the motto ?dear SD MD ?

"Engalukku tamizh mattum thaan,matta mozhi peshravarkalukku ellam mariyaadai kodukka aavasiyam illai"
^Is this the motto ?dear SD MD ?

As they have lot of Tamil contents they are showing. They may not be having Hindi contents so not telecasting them. If they need to show Hindi then it is only for Malayalam Kiran tv. Gemini or Teja or Udaya or U2 or any other channels Hindi don't enter. Even Hindi didn't come in Asianet Bharati. Hindi is not coming in ETv or in Kasturi tv. So I think there is no motto other than making the maximum amount of profit as possible.

Back