isaiaruvi & kalaignar news added

I guess ,SD is into a profitable business.they are not into charity.so 99% ,they will play with malayala channels.they will remove each channels whichever they "discovered" not needed.So ,fellow malayalees ,ditch the sun for AD tv or some other options ,if the need arises.I never thought they will put hand on malayalam channels.

I never thought they will put hand on malayalam channels.

I also never thought.

I guess ,SD is into a profitable business.they are not into charity.so 99% ,they will play with malayala channels.they will remove each channels whichever they \"discovered\" not needed.
So ,fellow malayalees ,ditch the sun for AD tv or some other options ,if the need arises.
I never thought they will put hand on malayalam channels.

Shalom TV is still there on their charts. Don't loose hope man.

see the link
INSAT 4B, NSS 6 - India (95.0E) Last Chart Update: 2008-12-29, 00:54
:cool2:

Shalom TV is still there on their charts. Don't loose hope man.
Yes.I hope sd "researchers" understood the need.dont touch channels like asianet,shalom,kairali sets.if they are interested ,please remove surya and kiran :P already it is a semi-tamil channel :@

Yes.I hope sd "researchers" understood the need.dont touch channels like asianet,shalom,kairali sets.if they are interested ,please remove surya and kiran :P already it is a semi-tamil channel :@

but these channels are not as bad as you are projecting.
Life is like that.
Someone's loss is some others gain!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers:happy:

They should bring back the channels they have removed. If they aren't good even for South India then they will loose atleast few customers :(

Yes, the channels should be removed without affecting the viewers. They can remove the crap channels like Mega/Win, NHK world, KBS world etc... They should bring back Jeevan, Peopole and BAKTHI too.

Back