Kalaignar News Channel From Nov 30 ...

• Thread starter Thread starter MSK_SAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 39,695
Stop all Politically biased channels.
I think now Sun News is showing neutral news... not supporting anyone.. Good going Sun News..

But now Maran and CM joined together.u will not able to see any neutral news in sun tv from today onwards:madness::@:wall::wall::evil:

CHENNAI: Chief Minister M. Karunanidhi met his estranged grandnephews Kalanithi Maran and Dayanidhi Maran at his Gopalapuram residence on Monday, after an agreement was clinched by three of his children, M.K. Azhagiri, M.K. Stalin and Selvi.
While the Maran brothers declined to comment on the development, Mr. Stalin told journalists that the Chief Minister would brief them at Anna Arivalayam, the DMK headquarters. Mr. Azhagiri went to the CIT Colony residence of the Chief Minister and briefed his wife Rajathi Ammal. Later, the Maran brothers also met her.
The meeting had the blessings of Dayalu Ammal, the mother of Mr. Stalin and Mr. Azhagiri. Mr. Karunanidhi credited the Madurai-based Mr. Azhagiri with bringing about the rapprochement. “He and Stalin worked together and achieved this,” Mr.Karunanidhi told a crowded press conference.
Mr. Azhagiri had a heart, so he had a change of heart, he replied, when asked whether his son had told him why he had changed his mind on the revival of the relationship with the Maran brothers. (Mr. Azhagiri and the Maran brothers were at the loggerheads ever since the office of Dinakaran, a newspaper owned by the Marans, was attacked in Madurai.)
Asked whether this was an instance of there being no permanent friends or enemies in politics, Mr. Karunanidhi said there was no politics in this.
Asked about the future of the television channels run by the Karunanidhi and Maran families, he said decisions would be taken after discussions. Asked if the Marans and his sons had given him an undertaking to stay united at least from now on, he said a question like this would strengthen their resolve to be together.
Asked whether Mr. Dayanidhi Maran would be taken back into the Union Ministry, Mr. Karunanidhi said this had not been discussed. On his feelings when he met the brothers, he said: “[My] eyes grew moist, and the heart was content.”
Ever since the break-up last May, Ms. Selvi and a few others were working towards a patch-up. Mr. Stalin favoured it, but Mr.Azhagiri was opposed to it.
Mr. Stalin was in constant touch with the Marans who, in his opinion, would add to the DMK’s strength in a crucial election. He met them at least once at a city hotel before Mr. Karunanidhi came out with an attack on his grandnephews in Murasoli on November 21.

source:

The Hindu : Front Page : Marans patch up with Karunanidhi

I think both sun and kalaignar will come in the same network.Poor Raj tv:p:o:|

now they can add ISAIARUVI and NEWS channels in SD

Yesterday i saw this news in Sun TV.....................i thought might happen one day but did not think of so soon.............surprised to see Alagiri also along with the maran brother............:huh:.

From now Sun TV will not be a neutral new channel and it will now praise about KK and will give bad news about JJ...........:huh:

What will happen to Raj TV now:hysterical:

now they can add ISAIARUVI and NEWS channels in SD
Surely now these channels will be given to SD at the earliest...............:happy:

Raj tv needs this. Its picture quality is bad, lot of advertisements and worse too many scrolls. They want to make money from SMS :( Let KK and Maran kick Raj tv :thumbsup:Now they have joined no more netural news from any of the news channels for us :( Vasanth and Mega will praise CongressJaya, Jayaplus and Win tv will praise AIADMKRaj, Sun, Sun news and K news will praise DMKSo sad :(

Yesterday i saw this news in Sun TV.....................i thought might happen one day but did not think of so soon.............surprised to see Alagiri also along with the maran brother............:huh:.

These guys are all mentals.. they should be sent to mental hospital..
Look at Karuna.. he doesn't have strength to walk, he is ruling chennai .. enna kodumai sir.. atleast i would be happy to see MK Stalin in CMs position.. he is good guy :)

These guys are all mentals.. they should be sent to mental hospital..
Look at Karuna.. he doesn't have strength to walk, he is ruling chennai .. enna kodumai sir.. atleast i would be happy to see MK Stalin in CMs position.. he is good guy :)
You are not aware that in late 80's when Karunanidhi was CM........stalin raped Fathi Babu (News Reader) at that point of time she was working with DD..........:cool2:.......

Raj tv needs this. Its picture quality is bad, lot of advertisements and worse too many scrolls. They want to make money from SMS :( Let KK and Maran kick Raj tv :thumbsup:

Now they have joined no more netural news from any of the news channels for us :(

Vasanth and Mega will praise Congress
Jaya, Jayaplus and Win tv will praise AIADMK
Raj, Sun, Sun news and K news will praise DMK

So sad :(
Coming Soon Captain TV.............

You are not aware that in late 80's when Karunanidhi was CM........stalin raped Fathi Babu (News Reader) at that point of time she was working with DD..........:cool2:.......

But he is a good Politician... i dont know abt his personal matters...

Recently his activities are good...........as he has not involved in any matters at elast to my knowledge for the past 10 years......... I think Stalin might have played a big role in reuniting the maran and KK family...........

Coming Soon Captain TV.............

Aju, i too believed this for some years.but when i get in touch with some of the leading news reporters / magazine editors , they told that the news regarding stalin - fathima babu is a mere rumor and they said stalin is not like his dad (KK), he is 100% pure in his personal life.

Do u remember during amma's ruling , there was a news that stalin was affected by AIDS(?!).Fathi Babu news is also like that only.

Aju, i too believed this for some years.but when i get in touch with some of the leading news reporters / magazine editors , they told that the news regarding stalin - fathima babu is a mere rumor and they said stalin is not like his dad (KK), he is 100% pure in his personal life.

Do u remember during amma's ruling , there was a news that stalin was affected by AIDS(?!).Fathi Babu news is also like that only.
Thanks for the info buddy.:happy:........regarding the rape case i hard these stories when i was in 4th or 5th standard......which is still there in my mind........

Off late when i grew up regarding stalin i have not heard any bad things about him...........

Regarding the aids story that was really a joke for me.............:hysterical:

Back