Kalaignar News Channel From Nov 30 ...

• Thread starter Thread starter MSK_SAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 39,695
Raj tv needs this. Its picture quality is bad, lot of advertisements and worse too many scrolls. They want to make money from SMS :( Let KK and Maran kick Raj tv :thumbsup:

Now they have joined no more netural news from any of the news channels for us :(

Vasanth and Mega will praise Congress
Jaya, Jayaplus and Win tv will praise AIADMK
Raj, Sun, Sun news and K news will praise DMK

So sad :(
and Makkal TV will talk about PMK...podunda sami....namma ooru news channels

my view is kalaignar tv logo will change to yellow color

1.on festival time there is no competition bet sun & kalaignar on prime time at 6.oopm:thumb:

2.now sun will have 2 GEC ,2 music channel,2 news channel,1 cartoon ,1 comedy :thumb:

3.video clarity of kalaignar tv will improve lot lik sunnetwook channels:thumb:

4.sun direct will going to no1 in south india:thumb:

5.arusu cable corporation will be question mark????? :@

entire cine flim industry comes under sunnetwork

and Makkal TV will talk about PMK...podunda sami....namma ooru news channels

You are right I forgot that channel. It is already praising PMK. Tamilan TV is praising Thiruma Vallavan.

@Ajuravi when captain tv going to launch? We need to open a thread in TS section for it.

Our tax money is wasted for Governement cable :mad:

You are right I forgot that channel. It is already praising PMK. Tamilan TV is praising Thiruma Vallavan.

@Ajuravi when captain tv going to launch? We need to open a thread in TS section for it.

Our tax money is wasted for Governement cable :mad:

I think Captain TV might be launched on ore before the LS polls ..............or before the end of next year........

my view is kalaignar tv logo will change to yellow color

1.on festival time there is no competition bet sun & kalaignar on prime time at 6.oopm:thumb:

2.now sun will have 2 GEC ,2 music channel,2 news channel,1 cartoon ,1 comedy :thumb:

3.video clarity of kalaignar tv will improve lot lik sunnetwook channels:thumb:

4.sun direct will going to no1 in south india:thumb:

5.arusu cable corporation will be question mark????? :@

entire cine flim industry comes under sunnetwork

I will not agree with you on 2nd point as Sun TV is purely for maran's and Kalaignar TV will be part of Dayalu.......and other partners......and they will not come under 1 network but we can expect some cooperation between them.........

Regarding the 5th point i dont think in future ACC will exit.........

ACC is going to distribute STB from January(each pay channel 5 rs) , i saw this news in Kalaignar Tv today.

OMG thats interesting..............then i think politically maran and kk might have united and not on business aspects..........

I think Captain TV might be launched on ore before the LS polls ..............or before the end of next year........

Captain TV is launching on Tamil New Year (ie on Pongal - Jan 14th/15th)

Will that be provided in SCV/Hathway in chennai...........i really doubt that...........:cool2:. So another channel for political mileage.............one things for sure in TN 90% of the channels are there for political mileage.....:@

I got a news that Stalin has Brain Tumour and will die ver soon...:wall:I dont know why people are spreading rumours like this:wall:I am just thinking about the 600+ People who migrated from Sun ----> Kalaignar....Now all of them have become Jokers...... in this Political Drama....I guess the reason for this ReUnite....1. DMK is affected because of the news in Sun News , which is complaining about the blunders in this govt and prasing Jaya daily....This is the clear issue, for DMK as they already lost their votes in TN People and This will again create a hatred about DMK in people mind as most of them watch Sun TV.2. Sun TV is having issues like, not getting movie rights and difficulty in Releasing its movies in Madurai, because of Alagiri....3. Vice Versa, Alagiri cant market movies in Sun TV...... like Vaaranam Aayiram....Its not be suprised , if Kalaignar TV closes suddenly or Rebrands to Sun Name...I feel pitty for Pyramid Saimira and Ayngaran Group who surrendered in Kalaignar's Leg....:(

Back