Kalaignar News Channel From Nov 30 ...

• Thread starter Thread starter MSK_SAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 39,695
But their family fued brought many cable operators to be united against SCV.What will be the future of the cable operators???????????

But their family fued brought many cable operators to be united against SCV.What will be the future of the cable operators???????????

Thats correct. Cable Ops were forced to go for Hathway and that has happened in most parts in Chennai...

God knows their future and future of Arasu Cable..

Today I read in Dinamalar that, Arasu is going to buy 5 Lakhs STB worth 5000 Rs on Royalty basis for 1000 Rs and will be given free to all the homes.

DMK sources said, there is a going to be big suprise for Cable TV homes in TN following an announcement by DMK as a Part of their lok sabha election campaign... That matter is already approved by Central Govt...

I dont want to say that matter though I know, to avoid dissapointment for others, in case the plan is droped.:D

Now again DMK party will ask all cable operators to switch back to SCV.In chennai Tambaram,Chrompet and pallavaram went to Hathway group.Lets see.

Now Sun Direct will be improved fastly, because they have full support from Politics.:dance:

Now again DMK party will ask all cable operators to switch back to SCV.In chennai Tambaram,Chrompet and pallavaram went to Hathway group.Lets see.

Atleast my cable operator will not shift to SCV for sure............more over i dont think from now on no one will be forced to move to SCV.............

@karthik.aI like your signature. But that 5lakhs is for the victims I think.Cable operators needs these kinds of things. I want to see Sakilan's (cable operator union head) face. Dinamalar used to publish his photos and his baised views and cursing Sun dth.

Now no one will stop growing SUN DTH:yahoo: and also no one going to save Cable operators.:cry:Sun Direct may replace Jaya Plus to Kalaignar News :(

India Express Buzz
Wednesday, December 03, 2008 2:16 PM IST

All eyes on Azhagiri’s announcement

Express News Service
First Published : 03 Dec 2008 01:38:00 AM IST
Last Updated : 03 Dec 2008 01:13:21 PM IST

MADURAI: Cable TV operators in Madurai who got caught in the crossfire between the Sun TV Network and the Royal Cable Vision (RCV) network following hostilities between M K Azhagiri and the Maran brothers are hopeful that the war of attrition would now come to an end, as the estranged members of the State’s first family have buried their hatchets.

A M Kannan, president, Madurai Cable TV Operators Association, told to this website's newspaper that they had received the much disputed decoders on Tuesday for transmission of Sun Network channels. He said that majority of the cable operators had shifted to RCV and with 30 Multiple System Operators (MSO) in the city and that 450 cable operators were functioning. The SCV operators numbered only about a 100, he added. He said that Azhagiri had asked the cable operators to await a surprise announcement when he returns to Madurai on Wednesday.

Following the family feud ending on a happy note in the presence of DMK patriarch Karunanidhi on Monday, the TV operators are happy that they would be free from pressure. President of the Cable TV Guild Association, Pandy, expressed the hope that the SCV would take over cable network in Madurai and said that a final decision could be taken only after the arrival of Azhagiri. Manager of RCV, Prabhu, however, refused to comment.

Meanwhile in Coimbatore, the ongoing tug of war between Coimbatore unit of Tamil Nadu Cable Operators Welfare Association (TNCOWA) attached to Arasu Cable Corporation and SCV operators is expected to come to an end.

P Krishnakumar, district coordinator, TNCOWA, said that the reunion of Kalanithi Maran and Dayanidhi Maran with the Karunanidhi family had nothing to do with the Arasu Cable Corporation, a government undertaking. However, SCV operators may change their mind in the changed situation and stop threatening Arasu Cable TV operators, he said.

In Tiruchy, a cable operator from Woraiyur, said: “We are happy over the reunion of the Chief Minister’s family. But I relay only SCV,’’ even as he recalled how he was ab*used for not relaying Sun TV programmes. An operator in Thillai Nagar said he would relay the Arasu programmes if Sun TV was linked to it.

Alagiri and Marans joining hands and ending the dispute.. is ok.. But who is responsible for death of 3 employees of Dinakaran daily... :(

Back