isaiaruvi & kalaignar news added

^exactly.Shalom channel is a must for us.but if annachi felt like nobody is watching shalom ,he can remove it.:madness: and I can ditch Sun Direct too(because elders 90% watching shalom).and reg removal of jeevan tv ,I dont care.I know ,local preferences will vary.but every cable operator in kerala are showing shalom tv.it is ,unlike the provocative protestant channels who calls for every tsunami came to take revenge on hindus who killed blah blah(check angel tv-now removed).

:@We Need Jeevan and People Back :@:@:@:@ Give it back Other wise i will Give Sun Dth back..........:@:@:@:@

What abt Isaiaruvi? Any news update? Is it a Free or Pay Channel?:huh:

Wait for some more time then can be sure whether need to pay more or not. Sun dth should bring atleast Bakthi, SBC, Jeevan and People.

Dear mallu friends please do something for this people and jeevan issue sugest your ideas:madness::madness:

When i contacted the CC regarding this, they told me that for updation purpose that have temporarily removed Jeevan and People tv.But i dont beleive in CC. Malayalee friends Send mail to all nodal officers regarding this.:@:madness:

ya i asked them regarding this.They told me that maximum possibility is that they will add Isaiaruvi in Tamil basic pack:thumb:.They r not telling me when they will de-scramble the channel:@.Still they r testing for that channel where as kalaignar seithigal they have given it from first day.Dont know what they r testing.:@:madness:

ya i asked them regarding this.They told me that maximum possibility is that they will add Isaiaruvi in Tamil basic pack:thumb:.They r not telling me when they will de-scramble the channel:@.Still they r testing for that channel where as kalaignar seithigal they have given it from first day.Dont know what they r testing.:@:madness:

according to nodal officer .....he said to me that they had permission to descrambled one tamil channel in day

Back