isaiaruvi & kalaignar news added

Kalainger News channel added in the Tamil Basic pack in the website. But unable to find isaiaruvi there.

:huh: Iisai Aruvi Is Pay Or Free Channel ... Why They Kept In ScRambled

Mode .. When It Will DeScrambled ... :huh: :happy: sat Codx3 Wesite Today I

Noticed That Sun Dth Not Share The Kalaignar Tv from DD DTH Straight

Away Sun DTH Giving Kalaignar Channel From There Own Insat ... Good

Move :happy:

They need to change their mentality.

Is SUN DIrect customer very low in Kerala, may be thats why they reduce the channel. :whistle:

No i dont think that there is such a pblm in Kerala. Here many of the people who had Dish TV had changed to SUN. That may not b the problem.......

They can remove few useless channels and bring back the WE channel. They can also remove many channels which are already coming in DD+. If DD+ removes them then they can add them in their tp. It will save bandwidth.I think SD people will know more than me so I think there might be some other reason.

When ever any new channel added in SD they are not giving the message. When It Will DeScrambled the ISAIARUVI...... :thumb:

any body ask for cc regarding isaiaruvi scrambled pro...????I think is pay channel !!!

They can remove few useless channels and bring back the WE channel. They can also remove many channels which are already coming in DD+. If DD+ removes them then they can add them in their tp. It will save bandwidth.

I think SD people will know more than me so I think there might be some other reason.

It's not We that is gone, but People. I for one am happy that channel has been taken off, it's the most biased mallu news channel in the skies...

Kalainger News channel added in the Tamil Basic pack in the website. But unable to find isaiaruvi there.

They are not listed in WEBSITE. Are you saw in website......:o

Back