Karnataka: BSNL Bharat Fiber New Plans (30/100/200/300mbps)

I had same problem. Had to go to office to submit a written letter and get acknowledge for plan change request. Crazy selfcare portal!!

In our area office the JE had met up with accident and other employees took vrs .. so now only one temporary staff availabe... So i have to visit main mangalore office only... Big headache...

In Hassan plans are not applicable as per JTO, need to wait to see if plans get available in portal.

Just in I called again yeah (thrice) new answer again. For now they have information of only selected districts as mentioned in that previous image will get these plans. They gonna update when it reaches mine. By the time they reach their reach would be null here. Jio fiber and Airtel are killing here. Since I paid heavy sum for the installation , I have no option to wait. Guilt is real :/

Here is what I did to change my plan recently. Made the change in selfcare portal. Called up the nearest CSC and they were able to see that I had requested the change. They contacted the concerned dept to make the change. You can try what it I did, but YMMV.
I got the CSC ph number from Bangaloretelecom District.

I suggest you to wait out this month for things to settle and apply for change next month

Back