Karnataka: BSNL Bharat Fiber New Plans (30/100/200/300mbps)

@shankartalala :What kind of info do you have to give in application?

Is the application strictly requiredto be signed by connection subscriber name?
I just gave a written letter requesting plan to be changed to new plan Ultra. Yet to get an update.
Just mentioned my FTTH number, old and new plan details thats it!

Last edited:
Here is what I did to change my plan recently. Made the change in selfcare portal. Called up the nearest CSC and they were able to see that I had requested the change. They contacted the concerned dept to make the change. You can try what it I did, but YMMV.
I got the CSC ph number from Bangaloretelecom District.

I suggest you to wait out this month for things to settle and apply for change next month
Did you call anybody from here?

If I call them , they say the plans are only for New users , now the only thing I am holding on to are the users who are already getting the plans in this forum . Fingers Crossed

Maybe we should avoid calling Customer Care as they do not know about the actual details and end up misguiding and putting us in self doubt :unsure: :cautious:

BSNL tests your patience to the ultimate level

@TurboUser I called the CSC - Customer Service Center. These are the front offices of BSNL to service the customer like Airtel customer service store. I called up the CSC nearest to my area and talked to them. If its close by you can also walk by and check.
@shashankb I am not talking about the customer care toll free number. Call up your nearest CSC office.

If you are on a 30Mbps or more , you can't make out much of a difference upgrading to 100/200/300 mbps. Better to wait for few days for things to settle and then apply for change.

@venkatachar . Thanks for that . The first post of mine in this thread covers the exact conversation with the CSC . I just did not know it was called CSC.
Here is the conversation
I was on a telephone conversation with BSNL FTTH Department and they said the BSNL department which handles Online applications for everything on Selfcare has been closed (regional-Shimoga) . There are close to 10k applications pending for my area.

The request from Selfcare is taken manually and changed

The department has been closed due to Covid reasons . I have a running Plan change application(new plan) and now I have to go to the office like a 90's guy standing in line for a tariff plan change 😓 in Covid

If some of your plans are not getting changed this may be one of the reasons
As tomorrow is a working day , lets wait until Monday and see what happens

Now guys kindly tell us how to get CSC number for your SSA/Circle?

Can some kind souls enlist the CSC number for their SSAs?* Like create a centralized thread?

Back