Karnataka: BSNL Bharat Fiber New Plans (30/100/200/300mbps)

Yeah, I asked. They said selfcare portal is working for paying only bills, they would update for plan change soon.

"Soon" is few millennia in their dictionary.

When they did, this request would be approved first :p. I placed this request 3 years back still, the status says "open". Fingers Crossed :geek:

Screenshot_2020-10-05_at_12_43_49_PM.webp

🤣 Crazy people, I spoke with few folks at BSNL regarding my pending request and all of them are like, please visit the CSC. I mean, in these Covid19 days, they want the person to make a personal visit for something as simple as a plan change? Seriously crazy.

I called BSNL customer care 1500 , and that person said that since it is promotional plan, it has to be changed by submitting letter at nearest office and the status in selfcare would remain open itself.Selfcare can be used for changing regular plans only and once the promotional plan expires, we would be reverted to previous plan itseems.

Guys I cannot believe it my plan just got changed today . The story goes on like this

I being frustrated from local BSNL CSC called B`lore CSC (Rajaji Nagar) and told about plan change request . She told me to mail some person with a email ID [email protected] and guess what , I sent a mail at 11.11 AM . Rebooted the router at 2.00 PM and boom Plan changed

Getting around 80ish speeds on download

Attachments

• 20201005_163811.webp
    20201005_163811.webp
    40.5 KB · Views: 222
  • qqqqq.webp
    qqqqq.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 205
  • 1601906113536_Capture.webp
    1601906113536_Capture.webp
    9.1 KB · Views: 191
Guys I cannot believe it my plan just got changed today . The story goes on like this

I being frustrated from local BSNL CSC called B`lore CSC (Rajaji Nagar) and told about plan change request . She told me to mail some person with a email ID [email protected] and guess what , I sent a mail at 11.11 AM . Rebooted the router at 2.00 PM and boom Plan changed

Getting around 80ish speeds on download
What you emailed? who is he?

I also donno who he is
I just mailed him my telephone number and Name associated with it . Just done the work . after mailing I didnt get reply also . Just opened selfcare request had changed status , rebooted router ......started getting speeds

Content of Email

Hello Respected Sir/Madam , the telephone number ------------------- in Shimoga has a plan change request to Fiber Value 100 Mbps . It is in the name of ---------------. Please activate it at the earliest

Last edited:
After my plan upgrade by nib (local exchange wasn't providing 200mbps ) somehow my pppoe is rekt , they are getting it fixed from nib now

Back