MTNL triband 749NU

• Thread starter Thread starter wylie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 53
  • Views Views 7,005

wylie

ISP
Airtel
Hi I wanted to know from the users in delhi as to how is the speed of the 749 at night as well as evening since airtel isn't willing to even provide 80% of their plan speed.

MTNL speeds r good...

man, there are like N number of posts regarding the same...use the search feature of this forum...

would it hurt you to type the speed as most of the posts in the forum are pretty old and I wanted some relatively new information... :wall:

Learn to search than to ask for "Spoon Feeding"..................Its not about typing here its about making n00bs like you to take some efforts!

Good god.. can you not read?? I haven't found any specific details about the speed after searching so thats why I posted. If only you would have given the answer such posts would have never arisen. :rofl:

even I want this info. Does the speed stay constant or fluctuates a lot....assuming its from a high bandwidth server like MS.

would it hurt you to type the speed as most of the posts in the forum are pretty old and I wanted some relatively new information... :wall:

yes, it would hurt me to type coz i've already typed it quite a no. of times earlier as well...

Good god.. can you not read?? I haven't found any specific details about the speed after searching so thats why I posted. If only you would have given the answer such posts would have never arisen. :rofl:

where have u mentioned that u've searched the forum and haven't found what u're looking for?

in case u searched, wonder how u missed this post which has all the discussions regarding this plan...

even I want this info. Does the speed stay constant or fluctuates a lot....assuming its from a high bandwidth server like MS.

speeds are pretty constant...may be a fluctuation of +/- 10 kBps...but it shouldn't matter when u're getting more than 225 kBps...isn't it??

Back