Need info about the Fivenet Network

• Thread starter Thread starter Vinay Hegde
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 28,635
gautam when you download from torrents,what do u do about the 2GB disconnection rule? Since youve been using for the last 20 days,you can give us tips on downloading from torrents on 5net :)

torrent downloads using bittorrent/utorrent - there is no problem ever reported by anyone of disconnection after 2 GB download. you can download 50 gb without any issues :)

Some people have reported problem of disconnection while copying/downloading from LAN using DC++ ...as i use router ...i dont face any such problem.

Anyway ..even if it disconnects ...you can use strong dc++ (i guess this reconnects you to LAN automatically)

Can you go through the speedtest results posted by others in the fivenet forum ???

If not ...Can you atleast read my signature ???

can u post the link where plans are listed ?? or are u rep of fivenet here and we take ur word for it :rofl:

1) They have not updated the link where the plans are listed ...dont know why2) No .... I am not a fivenet rep ...till 1 month ago i used to have Hathway3) You seem to be living in your own world and close to the idea that world has moved on from 1 Mbps FUP plans4) I dont have more to add on to this thread as of now ...so i will be ignoring posts like above ...from now on

@soodgautamare u a nut case or what ?? it was a very simple quest provide link to plans of the co. whats wrong with it.....if u cant understand this basic question there is no point in arguing with u either :rofl: nd btw who said anything " living in your own world and close to the idea that world has moved on from 1 Mbps Fair Usage Policy plans " are u really mad or what that u making statements on ur own ??

Ofcourse your repeated posts have proved that you cannot understand speedtest results :)

Last edited by a moderator:
again very obvious just trying to increase your post counts posting without reading.......speeds dropping to 100kbps on fivenet lol 🤣

again very obvious just trying to increase your post counts posting without reading.......speeds dropping to 100kbps on fivenet lol 🤣

Whoa! Hold on for a moment bud, he is not the one who looks to be trying to increase his post count.

We know who could be trying to do that though.

@samm just see the conversation i asked him plans of th co. he replys look at my speed test result....wht sort of reply is that ??

Back