New Airtel Broadband Plans with Better Fair Usage Policy Limits?

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 393
  • Views Views 66,822
Well I tried to change my plan to max 75 gb, but they refused to me, they say I can not change my plan from next billing cycle which will start after 28 days... And I can raise request for that 1 week before the billing cycle start date.... I was so pissed off that I immediately asked for disconnection and retention dept has given me a SOD for 3 month 1000 rs each month... I think I will not change the plan for next 3 months now :-)Long Live Retention dept ....:-)

I am on the same SOD plan rt now on my swift 1099 plan (1mbps till 15GB), it is better if u use the SOD after 10pm to get maximum benefit.u have to keep a record that how much of SOD u have used because thr tech dept cant calculate it :P they said to me that it will be shown on the bill only.My 3 month retention plan will end on 16th june, i am confused abt what to do after that. Best of luck to u :)

Ask them to disconnect again and Retention team will again be holding your feet and provide you with some retention plans :P

Who wants Airtel plans. I have taken Airtel connection from 3rd party Rs 900, speed-512kbps no FUP . So if u want 1 mbps he can give u for Rs 1300 r 1400. So which is beat?This price r including taxes, other charges etc.....If ur customer for him more than 6 months he reduces this amount also. If any problem in internet if u make a call he will sole within 5 min :)Want better than this

Happy to see 150 GB FUP limits from AIRTEL !!!! (its a huge shift from their stubborn attitude/logic - AVERAGE user does not need these kind of LIMITS argument...happy to see the change/shift)

....forum/media seems to have made a point to the Airtel !

I do agree these updated new plans with reasonable FUP are much better than the previously stupid FUP limits..... and should satisfy most 98% of the users and now Airtel should seriously start offering higher download / upload speeds may be its time they start planning to move from ADSL to fiber..... but again what is wrong with 256kbps after FUP it should be 512 kbps.

Well i am not into the 98% list,they should have some cheap plans for thr old customers. For light users these plans are good. 256kbps is another BS.

Back