New Airtel Broadband Plans with Better Fair Usage Policy Limits?

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 393
  • Views Views 66,822
heh. blame IBM for the crappy infrastructure. i remember when they launched their african operations, the website practically crashed and remained inaccessible for multiple days.

i think 1999 1mbps UL.
lololol you can get 2mbps @ 150gb for that.
how much you dl every month?

i have a variable pattern. but i can survive in 150 GB i think.

this is for my own computer.

https://imgur.com/AiS7V

i also access net from my phone. wife uses her macbook. and sometimes friends drop in and use it too. so hard to find out actual consumption.

----------

and of course... iptv costing is included in 1999. so basically add 300 for it on any alternative plan you are suggesting.

airtel does not count upload and youtube in fup from what i have seen.go for 2mbps @ 150gb.Oh so your plan is 1699 1 mbps ul and rs 299 iptv excluding taxes?

@ sangalaviral

yup but i dont have any option other then staying on airtel, no other ISP is thr in my area :(.

Bus itna sa khwaab hai ki kisi aur ISP ke bhi darshan ho jaaye :P

admin ji you can go for a compromise for 4mbps @ 1699 with 75gb fup.youtube videos and upload are not counted.your avg consumption for 1 year is 69 gb so the 4mbps is best for you and it has billing cap too!

that would mean risking a drop in FUP in the future? leaving a FUP free plan by choice could turn out to be a big mistake?

kuch paane ke leyai kuch khona padhta hai!.man you are getting 4mbps at the same price of 1 mbps plus when trai mandates 512k as min bb airtel will have to increase thier post fup limit to 512k or it would go per gb rate post fup.you win both ways!

unless of course. airtel decides to FCUK me and do something funky with my connection. are you freaking kidding me? you think i can actually gain from switching to a FUPed connection? airtel would let me win? seriously?

Then live with 1 mpbs where people are paying the same price for 4mbps.

Back