New Airtel Broadband Plans with Better Fair Usage Policy Limits?

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 393
  • Views Views 66,822
admin ji what plan you are on and what plan ou will change to?.If airtel was giving max 30gb 1mps @1199 ,I would have taken it.

Seem Airtel want to Have FUP in Sharing plan file as well...

Anyway Will see these in evening at home, my office firewalll blocking the image site you using :-(

it's not a plan file. it's an internal document. they have not updated the pdf on their website. if you cannot see the images, i would email them to what you have filled in your profile!

admin ji what plan you are on and what plan ou will change to?.If airtel was giving max 30gb 1mps @1199 ,I would have taken it.

i am not decided yet. having lost my faith in airtel, i do not want to migrate to an FUPed plan intentionally.

It was available before too.

Sid_21m the new sach92 :rofl:

LOL well i think i need tea to completely wake up :P but previously i was not getting anything on airtel webpage brother.

LOL well i think i need tea to completely wake up :P but previously i was not getting anything on airtel webpage brother.

For me airtel.in has remained the slowest website i have ever visited. So if you were not getting anything it was just slowness or airtel.in

Back