New Airtel Broadband Plans with Better Fair Usage Policy Limits?

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 393
  • Views Views 66,822
i am pretty satisfied with it actually. you are forgetting that i am on an iptv plan and i might not even get 4mbps on my line.and i actually have a FUP free 1mbps connection. that allows me to download 800GB per month if i want to.

it's not a plan file. it's an internal document. they have not updated the pdf on their website. if you cannot see the images, i would email them to what you have filled in your profile!

Thanks I received them and can see them...

For me airtel.in has remained the slowest website i have ever visited. So if you were not getting anything it was just slowness or airtel.in

Airtel.in is always slow if you visit from a non airtel network.. If you have airtel connection it works pretty fast as they hosted it on their own network..

i have a variable pattern. but i can survive in 150 GB i think.

this is for my own computer.

https://imgur.com/AiS7V

i also access net from my phone. wife uses her macbook. and sometimes friends drop in and use it too. so hard to find out actual consumption.

Which software you using for this bandwidth usage

i am pretty satisfied with it actually.

you are forgetting that i am on an iptv plan and i might not even get 4mbps on my line.

and i actually have a FUP free 1mbps connection. that allows me to download 800GB per month if i want to.

airtel is infamous for changing tariff plan / FUP limit(s) without consent. Stick with your current plan for now.

@Admin 800gb? On a 1mbps Connection? You can do 324GB MAX!

16th June will be the last day of my airtel 1099 swift retention plan (1000 rupees free SOD), i dont know what to do next :unsure:

That wouldn't be this new promo of paying Rs100 extra and getting 2mbit/s speed, would it?

na he is frm delhi I doubt its the 100 buks offer...lets see...

----------

i am not decided yet. having lost my faith in airtel, i do not want to migrate to an FUPed plan intentionally.

ya same with me we really dnt knw if airtel will even be fair and actually provide 150 GB limit...plus no idea if these plans throttled as bad as the current plans...

----------

heh yeah. beam broadband is irrelevant for like 95% of us. :)

make it 99% lol I dont think they cover each and every area of Hyderabad yet lol

Back