Routing Problems on Reliance Broadband?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. Facebook running weired on reliance

I have MTNL Delhi broadband.For last one day it is painfully slow.
I did tracert on mail.yahoo.com and it hops to Reliance servers :(

liance uses FLAG for Singapore
I was not aware about this. I always knew FLAG is used for all west bound traffic. Thanks for the info.

Ok btw are you guys facing this issue since 25 sept 2015...if yes then i just found a notice in my spam box abox about singtel SEA-ME-WE3 cable service disruption. I didnt realised this email siting thr and while cleaning up i found this notice.... The notice says
"On 25 September 2015 at 03:07 UTC, The cable SMW3 S3.3 (Perth-BU) at about 1143 km from Tuas cable station (between repeater R346 and R345). ironically this is the same location as where the previous problem occurred, which took 3 months for Indonesian authorities to permit a cable ship in to repair the damage. On 29 September, it was advised that a cable ship had been mobilized to the area, to isolate and resolve the fault, with a tentative fix date of mid to late October, however due to the complexity of repairing cables, this time frame was only an estimated time frame for a fix."

This is sent to me by STM service desk of ST.

I think due to this cable issue traffic has been diverted on rest avilable cables and due to cascading the latency has increased. I think aus and nz will be worst affected ones as this along with WE4 is primary cable for them....

Btw, i checked and found packets getting bottelnecked at the reliance mumbai IR gateway hop....so i guess now we know why.

So what domains do you guys want me to ping/tracert? Just got the time to get on PC :D

worldoftanks-sea.com and bbc.co.uk with tracerts too.

But, I guess @Raju ram din 's post provides a definitive answer.

I'm facing issues on TATA to Singapore. Routing is via London!

TATA to Singapore. Routing is via London!

If tata is going thru london ....then forsure ...the issue is due to me3 disruption only. There cannot be anyother explanation for this. So i guess we all have to live with this for sometime. :( :((

Before this i didnt realise the slowness...but its kind of funny that i also feel its too slow...;)..... Physiologically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back