• Thread starter Thread starter droidsuree
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 7,539

droidsuree

Confused!
ISP
Airtel 2mbps UL
Many people here might find this useful and may want to purchase from Shopyourworld.com So I wanted to post this.info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.info: You are now chatting with 'Kazi'Kazi: Good Morning, welcome to shop your world, this is Kazi, How can I help you today?me: Hey Kazime: I've a clarification to askKazi: Sure, please go ahead.me: Suppose I buy a phone worth 25-30k and inspite of paying extra duty while buying, will I be forced by local customs (Chennai in my case) to pay extra? It has happened to me once before a year.Kazi: Let me explain how that works.me: Please do!Kazi: When you make a purchase at Shop Your World... you simply buy the item and it will be delivered at your doorstep.Kazi: We look after everything for you.Kazi: When you make a payment at check out... that is the FINAL payment!Kazi: There is no hidden or after cost for the item.me: Understood so after I purchase the item, will I get this info in writing via an email?Kazi: Yes you will get a conformation email with the details of your purchase and a Order number.me: and can I refuse to accept the product even if I am forced to pay a penny extra after paying the extra amountKazi: You will not be asked to do so. But if anyone asks you to pay extra on delivery, please refuse the shipment and get in touch with us.me: Because last time I got a product (an electronic item) and I was forced to pay duty which was double the price of the original item itself. Hope you understand.Kazi: Yes I do Sir. Be rest assured with us you will not face such issues.me: So you mean to say that I can purchase the product from any of the partnered sites like Best buy/Amazon etc.. and not pay extra isnt it?Kazi: Yes you can.me: Awesome! Since you are mentioning that I need not pay a penny extra after the billing amount, I will go ahead and create awareness of this among my friends and also I will also make some purchase!me: Thank you for your time!Kazi: Your Welcome!Kazi: Thank you for using Live chat at shop your world. Have a nice day.Hope this helps someone somewhere!

Do not buy any product from shopyourworld.com | They can't be trusted. This kind of association this shopyourworld.com have seems we can trust but when this is not the reality. I was planning to buy a product from them of around $700, so I got in touch with them on live chat to check the reality. I asked simply for the physical address and they denied it. They said that they cant give the address wether i buy the product or not. I said I am paying you some much money what is the assurance? They said that they are associated with ICICI Bank. This was strange to me as they are asking money in advance and I have no idea whom I am paying to. The ICICI Bank will never take the responsibility if they do any false commitment or don't deliver the product. They have paid the bank for the association and bank is showing it. Any company can get that. ICIC Bank should be aware that this company is keeping their reputation on stake. These guys need to understand if you are taking someone's money you will have to tell your location or you will be considered to be cheater/defaulter.This website is associated with tarazz.com but on their website too there is no physical address of this company but others are. I suggest do not fall in the marketing campaign and glitter of fancy products showing at the website. If you don't whom you are paying why would you pay a single penny.Do not buy any product from shopyourworld.com | They can't be trusted.This is your hard earn money don't blow it away on ShopYourWorld.com

Understood... Thanks for posting this and creating awareness.. :)Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Well, I recently got myself a blood pressure monitor from Amazon USA through shopyourworld. To my surprise the service was really good. They promised that the product will be delivered in 15 working days and it came 1 day earlier. I saved Rs 3000 compared to India price.
Also, I dont think the address is a cause for concern as it is already mentioned on their website. Try them once.
Well, just to help you build trust the company has invested a lot of money to help you buy directly from Amazon and other sites. It works much better than ebay international or 20north. You are there on the same site and can purchased everything that is available on those sites unlike ebay and 20north where listing is made separately.

I ordered a Kindle Touch with Wifi from ShopYourWorld on 1st June 2012. The productwas delivered before the 8-12 day timeline which is mentioned on the website. So farI have had a good experience. Will post again soon as I am planning to buy a lightaccessory and cover for this Kindle.

i made a blunder serious one this time , i donno how and why, i just wanted nexus 4 so badly :apologetic:

they are not even responding to anything no chat no calls nothing . please post suggestions strong one please , this is what i wrote just few minutes ago to them.

FINAL NOTICE
HI shopyourworld,

this is to inform you all, that since there is no update from your side regarding delivery of my order of nexus 4, infact you guys dont even respond neither chat nor calls and do not even call back , i here by give you this final notice , either give me my delivery within 5 days or give me refund in 5 days .

otherwise my legal department will start legal formalities against you all ,in consumer courts and police FIR , and also will go in public domain including mouthshut ,indiabroadbandforum, pcquest, the hindu, hindustan times , cnbc tv 18 , cnbc awaaz , bloomberg tv, aaj tak and much more .

i will also do complaint with Ministry of Corporate Affairs i.e. Shri Rajesh Sharma, Additional Director (FA-I), Serious Fraud Investigation Office, 2nd Floor, Paryavarn Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi110003 email: [email protected]- Mumbai Office- Everest Building, 6th Floor ,100, Marine Drive, N S Road, Mumbai

already gathered info about your company and all
M/S Import Express India Pvt. Ltd (Shop Your World), 385, Cardinal Gracias Road, Chakal Andheri (East) Mumbai 400069)

my order number is -ORDER NO-SYWORD1107

Last edited by a moderator:
This sucks! There will be innumerable scams till the government wakes up and puts some regulations and controls for such companies and a grievance redressal system like the BBB in the US.

Dont push yourself, its blunder on their side not your.For now all you can do is wait and watch. Hopefully they revert back in positive. Else a simple legal notice (from lawyer) can be helpful and do the trick. It appears they are simply unable to procure your nexus 4 due to high demand or hoarding, and are thus avoiding ways to respond. But if they are even not responding from other numbers (other thn your) that means you are possibly not alone waiting for your product.Hope they sort it out and you dont have to waste your time for their stupidity

:clock: got a call in few minutes back , he says refunding ............lets wait and watch:Bat::duel:

Good. Now your time and agony will be wasted elsewhere as there is always one problem or another :rofl:

Back