Sun direct HD DTH now @ 2940

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 10,853
Well - the story continues.. After many attempts calling the CC and the distributor finally my HD connection was installed in the afternoon on 14-07-2010. Technician told to leave the STB and TV on until channels popup once the activation is completed within 2 hours. Nothing happened till until I reached home late at night, my excitement started to turn around into frustration. Called up CC first time in the morning 06:00 AM, I was told that the connection is activated and leave the STB on for 2 hours, nothing happened till late night, called up the CC agent said he is reactivating the connection so I will get all the channels in 2 hours. At last I was able to get the screen which was displaying the technical problems with the satellite and services will resume soon.I called up in the evening - same step again - reset the activation wait for 2 hours all channels will come on the screen. I was calling the CC atleast 2 times a day and nothing has moved so far. One improved as of today morning - getting only the SunDirect info Channel - Called up CC Same step again - account activated channels will come in 2 hours.Nothing happened called them a little time ago, when the agent told me that "account is activated now - leave the stb on pictures will be coming on the screen" I lost my mind and started asking for his Supervisor, I was on very long hold and the same agent came back requesting "Give me a chance your issue will be resolved in 24 hours" at that point I realized the fault is not with him but me of making the decision to get SunDirect HD.I am tired of trying to keep count of my calls to the CC and very much disappointed so far. BTW - my life is very comfortable with Tata Sky until I wanted to try this out.Hope things will get under control or else my week end will be wasted on Phone with Sun Direct Customer Care.Sundar

Back