Tata Sky DTH: Raj TV added in Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 50,979
Almost two months over, 3rd month is running.:dance: Still Raj TV not yet activated. :cry:
I dont have any hopes of that channel coming to TS platform but i hope some tamil music channel is added at the earliest........

With just hopes and rumors this thread has come to 17th page :thumbsup: More hopes more pages we get.

If it is coming in TS take my words surely TS will put that in an add on pack charging Rs. 10/ raj channels........

Almost two months over, 3rd month is running.:dance: Still Raj TV not yet activated. :cry:

Kalyan please don't post, useless thoughts that comes up in your mind regarding the unavailability of (Useless) Raj TV channel, as replies and increase your post/comment count.

I am pretty sure that other than you not many if not nobody would be interested to see that channel in Tata Sky DTH.

So please keep a specific interest of you within yourself.
Again don't try to increase the post count by arguing with me.

@ Admin i beg you, please rename and lock this thread.

I think i can't express how much I (We) hate this thread, better than this.

Why dosent someone call TS Customer service and confirm? This argument will be simply over Any new addition is welcomed so there will be nothing to argue about.

If tuned to that frequency, it says call TS. Tata Sky STB will not tune this channel. :whistle:

Anyone checked with FTA stbs?

Why dosent someone call TS Customer service and confirm? This argument will be simply over Any new addition is welcomed so there will be nothing to argue about.

They don't know anything other than booking complaints.

Back