Tata Sky DTH: Raj TV added in Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 50,979
By this weekend i believe we can some channels are added in TS platform..........:dance: and i am double bonus as TS is also going to add tamil channels after a long time.........:yahoo:

You can stop all the brickbats on the poor guy (kalyan_1980) who started this thread.:mad: I too have heard it from a Tata Sky source that they are planning to add Raj TV. Other channels like Kalaignar Music and 9XM are in pipeline too. You have wait a few days to get the receive confirmation from TS. This thread is genuine and does not need to be stopped. I am surprised that you got the news so early Kalyan !:thumb:

Thankyou very much. I dont know, why some of the people hating me, and also they said i use this thread to increase the post. What is the use for me to increase the post in this thread, am I an admin of this forum. :(
Also i told that Raj TV added in Tata Sky based on the following site:cool2:

83.0°E...INSAT 2E...INSAT 3B...INSAT 4A...TVRO-GD...Star TV...Satellite Receive...Asia / South Pacific
INSAT 3B,4A - India (83.0E) Last Chart Update: 2009-02-09, 11:23
Insat 4A @ 83° East - frequencies - freq - channels - packages :: TrackSat.com
Tata Sky on Insat 4A at 83.0°E - LyngSat

But Raj TV not yet activated, i dont know the reason. :cry:

I am happy on seeing ur post, atleast one member in this fourm is supporting me.:thumbsup:

Thankyou very much. I dont know, why some of the people hating me, and also they said i use this thread to increase the post. What is the use for me to increase the post in this thread, am I an admin of this forum. :(
I am happy on seeing ur post, atleast one member in this fourm is supporting me.:thumbsup:

The whole purpose of these forums is that we can share knowledge and information. I feel it is incorrect to attribute motives to people even though there are a few black sheep out there. Else, people will just stop posting!. That apart, finally we know that TS is adding the channels and it is all that matters.

I am waiting for Feb 16th..........as i believe some channels will be added at that point of time.......:happy:

I strongly believe Sun Adhitya channel will be added because it is a part of Sun Network, and in TS, Sun Network Channels are available.

I am able to view that channel in my hathway cable.........but till now that i am not tempted to see that channel........ That channel is nothing but its like sun music channel.......where in they telecast live programmes with a caller line on every time and at the end of the call they show a comdey scene....... One thing for sure by this channel some interesting programmes can be created to attract viewers.......last but not least some comedy people will surely get a job by this channel.........:thumbsup:

I am still having Hathway cable for my 2 TV's along with 1 STB ...........:happy: Regarding the Adithya Channel i believe some comedy shows should also be telecasted in that channels apart from the comedy scenes which they are telecasting...... Good comedy shows should include programmes such: Miranda Meendum Meendum Sirippu, Some comedy serieals, Sve Sekhar Shows, Asatha povathu yaru.........

Yes Aju., you are right.. comedy does not mean showing only clipping from Movie..There should be many variety like showing SVE Shekar drama., Crazy mohan Drama., why not with Comedy Movies.. If not on daily basis., they should do it on weekend so all can enjoy.. If you see the weekends all Tamil channels are showing the repeated or boring movies.. and really the sunday evenings sucks with some waste programs...We should wait for sunday if they show some kind of comedy drama, movies etc..

Back