Tata Sky DTH Service in Rains

• Thread starter Thread starter imaulik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 65,391
That there is the key, dish size, there was someone from Assam, i think that posted some time back that the only way was to dbl the size of the dish.

I know that bigger dish will help. But as it was listed there I commented at it. We can buy a 6ft dish for Rs.1400 and we will get away with signal blockage 80% of the time.

mine is too much shiit. s.s is 40% and s.q is 20% :@

I know that bigger dish will help. But as it was listed there I commented at it. We can buy a 6ft dish for Rs.1400 and we will get away with signal blockage 80% of the time.

Bigger dish is a Good Solution.

Bigger dish is a Good Solution.

I heard that Tata Sky's signal reception is not affected by rain. I am a cutomer of Dish Tv during rain the signal goes out for DD/FTA channels and some channels reception are stronger in moderate rain. During heavy rain all the channels goes out but for 10 to 45 seconds.

During rain when it says "The STB is unavailable to receive the signal" turn off the stb directly (not frm the remote) and then turn on.It worked twice for me.

Guys it was raining heavily in chennai last saturday night between 11. PM to 1.00 AM in our area and to my surprise TS signals went off for me at 11.00 PM and came back again by 11.20 PM and again the signal went off at 11.22 PM and got the signals again at midnight almost for 1 hr... i could not receive the TS signal....Did any one face the same problem on saturday night.....:(

hahaha ur confidence on Tata Sky now must have got shattered!!! :pfirst package rates issue and now this :p

I was disappointed but i never depend on one as i was having my CAS STB which was functioning for:P but to be honest i was litttle bit disappointed with TS on that night but the rain was heavy still i had hoped that signal will come in 5 - 10 mins max but it took almost 1 hr for TS to regain the signals......:rofl:

Guys it was raining heavily in chennai last saturday night between 11. PM to 1.00 AM in our area and to my surprise TS signals went off for me at 11.00 PM and came back again by 11.20 PM and again the signal went off at 11.22 PM and got the signals again at midnight almost for 1 hr... i could not receive the TS signal....Did any one face the same problem on saturday night.....:(

Me too experience the same prob, in my STB signal was lost at 11 PM and it was not come even after 12 Mid Night. :cry:

Back