Tata Sky DTH Service in Rains

• Thread starter Thread starter imaulik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 65,391
hahaha ur confidence on Tata Sky now must have got shattered!!! :p

first package rates issue and now this :p

:hysterical: you look to be in good form

I was disappointed but i never depend on one as i was having my CAS STB which was functioning for:P but to be honest i was litttle bit disappointed with TS on that night but the rain was heavy still i had hoped that signal will come in 5 - 10 mins max but it took almost 1 hr for TS to regain the signals......:rofl:

hmm. when the same thing happen put channels like BBC, or sun news or gemini news.You can get these channels and then get back to the channel which you used to view before.This will solve problem for atleast some more time.

hahaha ur confidence on Tata Sky now must have got shattered!!! :p

first package rates issue and now this :p

:thumbsup: but his confidence won't have shattered because he will say he won't be watching tv at that time at all :hysterical: (but somehow he forgot this answer and said he changed to CAS :hysterical:) If some one having CAS then why should he have TS? :confused:

:thumbsup: but his confidence won't have shattered because he will say he won't be watching tv at that time at all :hysterical: (but somehow he forgot this answer and said he changed to CAS :hysterical:) If some one having CAS then why should he have TS? :confused:
I ask the same why do you need the Sun DTH as you have TS. Its the same reason of yours of having both the DTH services. It seems that you are so passionate towards Sun DTH & Dish and any word uttered against them it worries you a lot :P. If you are correct i am correct........What about the package rates of Sun DTH :P.

I ask the same why do you need the Sun DTH as you have TS. Its the same reason of yours of having both the DTH services. It seems that you are so passionate towards Sun DTH & Dish and any word uttered against them it worries you a lot :P. If you are correct i am correct........What about the package rates of Sun DTH :P.

I used Sun dth now and then but not always. I like Sun dth because its clarity was much better than Tata Sky. Their package rate is costly same like Tatasky :wall: I want Sun dth to reduce their rate. One choice for me is I can get lot of Tamil channels for Rs.75 :) and this is not available in Tatasky :wall:

You got the point I am using Cable for the same purpose of yours........:thumbsup:but i get more tamil channel than yours:Pwhere in i pay only Rs. 70 to my cable operator.....:thumbsup:

You got the point I am using Cable for the same purpose of yours........:thumbsup:but i get more tamil channel than yours:Pwhere in i pay only Rs. 70 to my cable operator.....:thumbsup:

So you use cable to get more clarity than Tata Sky? Rs.70 in which world? It is Rs.100 for you. Also you need to take a package from SCV to get all the fta channels in Digital :thumbsup: So it will be atleast Rs.140 per month.

Thats y i have CAS my dear where in i am happy in viewing the tamil channels over there too......I pay Rs. 70 its because your cable operators cheats. Normally the cable operator should Charge only Rs. 70 but for me my Father in Law is working in court and he is residing in the next compound he collects only 70. I pay Rs. 70 for line rental and and Rs. 36 for Pay channel which i receive from CAS STB. Ok my friend its time for me to go home to see wimbledon matches......Have good time in the forum:thumbsup:. Rest is next for tomorrow:thumbsup:

Thats y i have CAS my dear where in i am happy in viewing the tamil channels over there too......I pay Rs. 70 its because your cable operators cheats. Normally the cable operator should Charge only Rs. 70 but for me my Father in Law is working in court and he is residing in the next compound he collects only 70. I pay Rs. 70 for line rental and and Rs. 36 for Pay channel which i receive from CAS STB.

Ok my friend its time for me to go home to see wimbledon matches......Have good time in the forum:thumbsup:. Rest is next for tomorrow:thumbsup:

It is Rs.75+tax 12%. But as you said you may be paying less. No one working in court near our house. So if I take cable I need to pay Rs.100. Go and enjoy the game. Drive slowly your bike. Mylapore traffic zone.

Back