Tata Sky DTH Service in Rains

• Thread starter Thread starter imaulik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 65,391
Guys any idea of when Sania Mirza matches will be telecasted :thumbsup:

Drive slowly your bike. Mylapore traffic zone.
hahaha...........For the past 10 days i am working in new location in chennai which is very very close to my house and it takes only 4 mins to reach my house.....:yahoo:. Earlier for me it used be areound a min of 40 mins.....:wall:. I am very much happy now......:yahoo:.

It is Rs.75+tax 12%. But as you said you may be paying less. No one working in court near our house. So if I take cable I need to pay Rs.100.

I dont know how much you people pay as an advance. When i came to this house 2 years the cable guy asked me for an advance of Rs.650......but i paid only Rs. 200 due to my FIL's influence:thumbsup:. If you dont mind can you tell me how much are these cable guys charge or take advance for a new connection now:confused:?

I dont have any idea...... but i watched one of my favourites match ie., djokovic match.:thumbsup:

i dont know the exact time... may be 5pm

Hmm.....I dont think Star Sports will telecast that match as other important singles matches might be running at the same point of time.......

Yesterday night again in my area it rained from 9.20 PM and the signal of TS went off but the good news was that the signal restored in 3 mins time................did any one face the same problem?

probably rain did not come in your area in chennai:P......any way you seem to have the luck.....:thumbsup:

Back