Tata Sky DTH Service in Rains

• Thread starter Thread starter imaulik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 65,391
Its not bad yaar.. During rains the signal gets interrupted.. But you can manage..

I have Tata Sky for an year now.I have just lost a total of 10-15 minutes of signals.

I hv it for 4 month.. i loose maximum 5 min.. Which is better than cable coz when light has gone for their area we also hv 2 suffer...

Many when there is rain the night my cable goes down ..........and the cable line will be rectified in the morning only:wall:

Rain Interruption is less in TS ...But Please Dont buy TS:@, Airtel has 20% Bigger Dish....:happy:BTW what admired you to buy TS?:p

^^^I guess tht project starter is not south indian ... So it isn't a difficult decision to opt for TS ... Only south indian ppl r unhappy with TS cos they want every south channel ...If u watch hindi and english channels, then TS is a good choice ...

Well mate I liked the features shown in the new add. where in you can pause and record the live TV.

Rain Interruption is less in TS ...
But Please Dont buy TS:@, Airtel has 20% Bigger Dish....:happy:
BTW what admired you to buy TS?:p

signal loss is a normal phenomenon during rainy season and it,s common in all DTH platforms in the world.

Back