Tata Sky DTH Service in Rains

• Thread starter Thread starter imaulik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 65,391
does it hold good for C band receivers also...Though it is raining Cable tv shows the signal unless there is a power failure in their Unit..Also how about placing an C band Receivers with our small dish...like a multi LNB option? Is C Band receivers really requires that much big dish?

I live in Pune, and it rained a hell of a lot this year. I did lost the signal in a few instances, but put together, it must not have been more than 5 minutes over the 4 month season. Peanuts if you compare it with the incompetence of the morons who manage the local cable service. Hope this helps.

I live in chennai...........i have got TS for more than years......in TV viewing with TS i think i would have lost 2 hrs of TV viewing with TS ........:thumbsup:

Guys its been raining heavily in chennai and other parts of TN for the past few days it seems none of them have encountered any signal problem..............

No u are wrong.. Sometimes signals were lost... anyway it is expected.. and just for a short while.. so no real worries...

Yesterday i reached home and while i was watching TS at 8.45 PM the signal was lost but it came back in 3 mins time...........:thumb:.

hiam using dish tv. even for normal spellls dish tv signals go down.but i tried to use a plastic white cover on the LNB and tied it.from then even at heavy spells and gale winds (from yesday).. Dish tv signals are perfect and no interruption.may be even TS users can try the same.

I dont have any problem with my TS when it rains and thanks very much for the suggestion...........:happy:

hi
am using dish tv. even for normal spellls dish tv signals go down.
but i tried to use a plastic white cover on the LNB and tied it.
from then even at heavy spells and gale winds (from yesday).. Dish tv signals are perfect and no interruption.
may be even TS users can try the same.

AIR station Pune has a big antenna mounted on the building terrace. The LNB is covered by a big (20 litre) red plastic bucket; a funny sight!

Back