Tata Sky DTH Service in Rains

• Thread starter Thread starter imaulik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 65,391
blocked means? because of rain or ur card was blocked?

Sorry beacuse of rain.:)

Few people used to say that in Tata Sky there was no rain distruption! Lots truth is unleashed by you :thumbsup:

hi all

even i have Tata Sky and there is no disruption in service due to heavy rains..
earlier 2 weeks back i lost signal even for a mild rain and i blasted the cc..
they sent their technician to check the dish and digicomp and the tech said there is no probs with the dish or digi.. and i got a call from ts supervisor and she told they have updraged the digicomp to receive signals even at rains and this issue will not arise in future.

i get 203 as signal strength and when there is heavy down pour the signal levels are 194 but no interruption as of now.

How do you check what the signal strength is on Tata(Sky?

Mates I want to buy Tata Sky and i have a doubt. I heard someone saying that it doesnt works when its raining or when there is a cloudy sky. Is this true ?

I am using TS for more than 2 years and till date.........i might have lost 2 to 3 hrs of of my TV viewing due to rain and other reasons........i think in 2 years due of lossing 2- 3 hrs of TV viewing is negligble ............:thumbsup:

it does not lose signal for entire rainy season. this rainy season i lost almost 2 hours... which just okay better than local cablewala

Back