Times of India is pretty much a Tabloid

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 127
  • Views Views 22,477
^^^^I think u r rite. Neither does it suite the actual discussion that has happened, and its got "that" word, which is controversial!!

Asian age still around?I remember during college days, Some of my friends used to buy that newspaper for the ting-tong pictures !

I think Toocool made a mention of it. Similar to it is another paper here in Mumbai......Mumbai Sandhya. It actually prints erotic stories i have heard!!

Call me old fashioned but i still love Indian Express. No other Newspaper brings Original Stories like it. Edit and Op Ed are still not sold out to vested interests. And since the circulation has dwindled greatly in last few years, there is no pressure to go through advertisement trash.

Indian Express. I grew up reading it. And then we moved to some place where no one subscribed to it and the newspaper guy faced problems getting a single copy for us. And then Dad switched to a local hindi paper and we started subscribing to ToI. I am not sure why we still subscribe to ToI. Dad reads EcoTimes and a local hindi paper only.

ToI is trash of the highest order. Sub standard language, speculative reporting, misguiding people in the name of sensationalism, and complete lack of responsibility in accepting a (deliberately) faulty piece of information published. Times Now has maintained all these traits.

Times of India. Is india's most cash rich news paper company, they have zero debt in their books. Just saying ...........

it could very well be the world's richest newspaper considering newspapers are struggling to survive in most countries.

Back