Times of India is pretty much a Tabloid

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 127
  • Views Views 22,477
well i read paper while having lunch/dinner. and i have my camera with me. so i keep on taking pictures of bullshit. these photos then are automatically uploaded to google plus. and i share them as i see them. epapers are complicated to browse through. too many ads. very bad user interface. photos are funner.

But does epaper allow u to copy content, or Photos? DNA doest allow copying, or downloading images. In fact even when i wanted to share an article from technoholik in ET, i had to take snapshots of the article, to share it here.

well i read paper while having lunch/dinner. and i have my camera with me. so i keep on taking pictures of bullshit.

these photos then are automatically uploaded to google plus. and i share them as i see them.

epapers are complicated to browse through. too many ads. very bad user interface. photos are funner.

I agree that in your Camera Pic, that gal is looking something different than the original epaper :p :D

----------

But does epaper allow u to copy content, or Photos? DNA doest allow copying, or downloading images. In fact even when i wanted to share an article from technoholik in ET, i had to take snapshots of the article, to share it here.

Yes, many of them restricts but that link can be used or even you can search that article on their Online portal and post link from there too.

Hot "Car" Sevaks? :D@ Mascot.....I never find the same article i am looking for, in the main site! I get fed up of searching very soon.

I just hope that this Congi newspaper is shown where it stands by the upcoming newspapers!

Is it Times really? If it is, then its sad, that they are printed news channels.....They r acting like printed version of India TV or IBN 7.

THIS IS NEWS. BREAKING NEWS.
The worst part is that there are so many grammatical/spelling errors in that small paragraph. teammate is spelled teamamte. "has also achieve laurels in his field". recovered from a non malignant tumor .... nevermind. I doubt they even bother proofreading the newspaper.

Back