When will BSNL launch new broadband plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter sanketindia
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 467
  • Views Views 63,875
Weir said:
New plan is being launched read my thread
Can u give the link to your thread.

The congress looted BSNL and every other things
This plain is not Everywhere? Most importantly it is Expensive!! bsnl has made many claims after clams about upgrading their speed and done nothing just a lie to keep using BSNL.

Planning to get ULD 800 from BSNL. Had some doubt about the speed etc but BSNL guys are too honest :P they told me I will never get full speed and for the 1 Mbps plan for 6 gb , will get 700-800 kbps max. LOL. At least they are honest.

Good. Because it's true based on the line speed they set. If you are capable of arguing, you can fight it and try to get them to increase your line speed. But I hear that does not work anymore.

Still waiting for the connection....the guy who took documents told me BSNL guy who do the wiring only picks up his phone between 10 am to 12 noon. :D Somehow Airtel and Reliance are not available at my new address....Anyone knows how long it takes for the connection after submitting the documents? Thanks in advance.

The guy took 20 days to come to my place but the connection was installed within 2 days after that. He was on holiday when I applied which caused the delay in his arrival. Apparently no one was substituted for his duties.

You mean the BSNL guy was on holiday or the Agent who picks up the document?? I gave the documents to the agent yesterday and he said he will submit today and then tomorrow I should call the BSNL guy for the connection.

Back