Which Google Android Smartphone should I buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 459
  • Views Views 48,219
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
A friend broke his phone lately it was a Nokia. He need some suggestions for his new phone.Budget is 10K, could be stretched to 14K if the device worth the price.Priorities are:1. Email2. Music3. Camera 4. A decent screen (Open to both Touchscreen & QWERTY)Regarding OS, open to both Symbian^ & Android (Any reputed brand)

32 internal memory is good indeed.I have 16 GB internal memory and hardly have any space left.most of it is music and lots of pics & videos I shoot.More memory is gud!

Upvote 0
2-3 GB of excel in just 2-3 months?!! What do u really do?!! :D

about most of the files will have heavy graphics, charts, huge amount of raw user generated data... presentations have videos, images, diagrams. I compare it with histogram comically, if the file is within range of 4-6 Mb its the usable one, if less then I can overlook and if more than 8 Mb it gotta be most important ;)

Upvote 0
I don't think we have any dual core mango devices launched in India yet. So basically all phones being sold have the same specs. you can get the Samsung Focus for ~12k. It's surprisingly good at that price.

but since your budget is ~30k, wait for the nexus prime. or wait for the Galaxy note to be cheaper.

Focus for ~12k. From where ??

Upvote 0
Focus...Ebay... I suspect its a "refurbished" one - I read the listing it said , its been repackaged with a local brand charger etc... instead of the original one from Samsung.. Its from AT&T ... Also seems local battery

----------

Unable to post direct link .. Just search in Ebay..

Upvote 0

Back