Which Google Android Smartphone should I buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 459
  • Views Views 48,198
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
A friend broke his phone lately it was a Nokia. He need some suggestions for his new phone.Budget is 10K, could be stretched to 14K if the device worth the price.Priorities are:1. Email2. Music3. Camera 4. A decent screen (Open to both Touchscreen & QWERTY)Regarding OS, open to both Symbian^ & Android (Any reputed brand)

Nice one, will this be upgrade to Android 4.0 in near feature.

Upvote 0
very very likely. and it is a much better phone in comparison to the samsung piece of junk. excellent camera too!

----------

personally i prefer Sony over other manufacturers. i am not liking sense. i believe sony software layer is much better in comparison. and sony is doing a good job with software updates.

Upvote 0
Sony is doing a good job with software updates.

How things change in a year. Same time , last year we were discussing how bad they were in updates. But yes, they seem to have learnt their lesson.

Upvote 0
How about HTC Incredible S? Its released last year in Feb, but it is going to get ICS update as per gsmarena. And the specs look decent as well.

Upvote 0
HTC has good build quality compared to Samsung... And it also come up with ics 4 so it seems great deal... As against Samsung there is no official word about ics update

Upvote 0
My wife is a mobile Tester, last year she tested Sony Brand and found lots of defects, so she will not willing to buy Sony Brand. So i decided to buy HTC... Is it ok?

Upvote 0
HTC hardware is top notch. So yes, go for an HTC.

And as for software testing, I am sure all software have bugs, so it's not Sony's software are buggy in nature.

It's just that testers end up seeing a lot more issues than real people.

----------

personally i would go for xperia ray over one v. that is my preference in this price bracket.

Upvote 0

Back