Which Google Android Smartphone should I buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 459
  • Views Views 48,199
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
A friend broke his phone lately it was a Nokia. He need some suggestions for his new phone.Budget is 10K, could be stretched to 14K if the device worth the price.Priorities are:1. Email2. Music3. Camera 4. A decent screen (Open to both Touchscreen & QWERTY)Regarding OS, open to both Symbian^ & Android (Any reputed brand)

Effect of dual core phone started Nexus a is available for 22kHtc desire is also available for around 15k So now you got lot of choice.. Am expecting the same from Galaxy so N galaxy slodel.. So let's wait n watch

Upvote 0
Yeah! Nexus S is at 22k perhaps a bit cheaper if I use discount coupons.HTC Desire at 15k , is that true? :|

Upvote 0
Price of Galaxy Ace and HTC Desire are near to same.

----------

Okay I am getting confused now, on some websites the specification says SLCD and on some it's SLCD or AMOLED :confused:

Upvote 0
I am ready to buy HTC Desire if it's able to record 720p videos and features an AMOLED screen.On the website Saholic, it's clearly written that the display is Super LCD :(

Upvote 0
^ The Desire doesn't come with AMOLEDs any more. That was the case long back. HTC had to fall on Super LCD to maintain their lead in the Android market since the lack of AMOLEDs was causing immense delays.I wonder though how the Desire is available for so cheap from that website. It isn't the case anywhere

Upvote 0
Okay, I have made up my mind. I am buying this phone.I will order it tonight or later tomorrow, feel free to post if you guys think am doing anything wrong :(

Upvote 0
^ I would strongly suggest you call up the seller before making the purchase. The Desire isn't available for that price anywhere - even less so with a 1 year manufacturer warranty.

Upvote 0

Back