Which Google Android Smartphone should I buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 459
  • Views Views 48,198
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
A friend broke his phone lately it was a Nokia. He need some suggestions for his new phone.Budget is 10K, could be stretched to 14K if the device worth the price.Priorities are:1. Email2. Music3. Camera 4. A decent screen (Open to both Touchscreen & QWERTY)Regarding OS, open to both Symbian^ & Android (Any reputed brand)

I am more inclined towards Samsung Galaxy S LCD 4GB I9003 mmmm.. it's gonna cost around 18.5K plus I will get some speakers, I guess.Open to suggestions.

Upvote 0
buying Galaxy s at that price today might not be a very good deal. save yourself some money look for the nexus 1 for Rs. 15K instead. :|someone had reported that it was available at that pricing here in india from some online store.

Upvote 0
If you are referring to Dell venue then flipkart is there. If you are referring Nexus One - its on ebay india at 17.5k & its available on ebay global easy buy for 16.5k including shipping (via paypal mode of payment)Not sure about trust factor in ebay or ebay global .....

Upvote 0
i dont think its available on these two sites. i got mine from US @ 12.5kalthough the same seller is selling it @ 11.5k nowi got it from ebay.

Upvote 0
Ebay freaks the hell out of me for some reasons :| I will buy this(still don't know which one) phone in this week or the next.I am really bad at decision making. Argh!Thank God I have such an awesome online community and friends like you :)

Upvote 0

Back