Which Google Android Smartphone should I buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 459
  • Views Views 48,204
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
A friend broke his phone lately it was a Nokia. He need some suggestions for his new phone.Budget is 10K, could be stretched to 14K if the device worth the price.Priorities are:1. Email2. Music3. Camera 4. A decent screen (Open to both Touchscreen & QWERTY)Regarding OS, open to both Symbian^ & Android (Any reputed brand)

^why dont u call them first???? its electronic world ,here it may be true sometimes.:Boy Surrender:

Upvote 0
I have sent a mail to Saholic, last two days were weekend so I didn't expect a reply. Going to call them tomorrow.

It depends on my mood, if it happens to be nice.. Nexus S all the way. I am crazy enough to settle with this:

Upvote 0
Get nexus s.. Am sure u will keep the same with i really self Instead of giving it to u r friend

Actually he is my bhai in real life :)

Just being lazy calling them(saholic for HTC Desire), will do in an hour or two.

Upvote 0
ohh real time bhai .. so for him u can aleways extent the budget and get the nexus s .. htc is good deal but the site is not well known ..

Upvote 0
Trying to call Saholic's helpline from the morning, it's freaking busy.

No significant specs am getting in Nexus that am not getting in Desire(Features that matter to him).

Bleh, the reason is HTC is priced at 15K that's freaking awesome for the features the phone is loaded with.

Upvote 0

Back