Which Google Android Smartphone should I buy?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 459
  • Views Views 48,204
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
A friend broke his phone lately it was a Nokia. He need some suggestions for his new phone.Budget is 10K, could be stretched to 14K if the device worth the price.Priorities are:1. Email2. Music3. Camera 4. A decent screen (Open to both Touchscreen & QWERTY)Regarding OS, open to both Symbian^ & Android (Any reputed brand)

What site did you use to get that comparision?

Trying to call Saholic's helpline from the morning, it's freaking busy.

No significant specs am getting in Nexus that am not getting in Desire(Features that matter to him).

Bleh, the reason is HTC is priced at 15K that's freaking awesome for the features the phone is loaded with.

Upvote 0
So Sam finalized the modelSeems u r Gemini

Upvote 0
Just a question.......today while discussing with friends, i just said that next phone i wud love to have is HTC make. And they said that its all outdated and all.......how believable is that statement?

Upvote 0
i had like to get a sensation right now. but it is too early for me to consider replacing my phone. year end perhaps. most like next year.

Upvote 0
Ah, not talking of higher budget phones......around 15-18 max - thats all i can think of in this stage. Not a penny higher!

Upvote 0
Ah, not talking of higher budget phones......around 15-18 max - thats all i can think of in this stage. Not a penny higher!
that is the problem. HTC phones in that segment are not good value for money purchases.

Upvote 0
Ok. So they were right when they said that!!

Well, that does not make them 'outdated'. There are better options in the sub 20K segment, that's it

Upvote 0

Back