Airtel broadband lite (standby) plans

• Thread starter Thread starter sidharth098
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 7,258
ISP
Airtel
hii
can some 1 share the rs199 and 399 plan details with circles/states applicable as i confirmed today it is only available in up east/west and bihar region. mine (chandigarh).
and if some1 has already activated of either jio or airtel can u tell is in ftth or vdsl(old technology where landline works even when there is no electricity-prefred).

I am on 10 mb plan in Rajasthan..if you only want as a stand buy plan then go for it ...

1674₹ will be charged for 5 month ..you will get unlimited data and calling..

Available all over India
Talk to sales guy of your area.

If fiber is available in your area then it will be FTTH only.

i am currently using airtel black 1099 + gst plan, just changed ont yesterday fron sercomm4221sr to richerlink 841dbwh. i talked with cust care they said only available to new customers . so should i go for jio plan then? as 399 for 5 months costs 3000rs including installation which i already have. andd 199 only for BB wont work...

Jio is very poor coverage and quality wise ...airtel coverage and quality is far better...my advice don't take jio ..airtel is best

Tried downgrading my 499 plan on V-Fiber (VDSL) by visiting the local gallery
as the connection is in safe custody.

Apparently this plan is available only for new users and only on FTTH. So until
and unless my line is upgraded to pure FTTH this looks out of bounds. Funnily
enough there is no ETA on when the FTTH will be available at my location
as airtel doesn't have permission to pull wires over street poles as they do in
other areas of my city. I am located in the heart of the city and in a heritage
precinct where they replaced all street lamp poles with better ones and
beautified the the road under the auspices of smart city.

Looks like I have to take a call on whether to continue safe custody or surrender
the line that has been with us since November 2008.

old ftth customers can also opt for 499rs plan anytime. Though it’s not listed on the airtel thanks app but we have to call customer care for downgrading to this plan

Back