Airtel Broadband New Plan? - 8 Mbps Unlimited 150GB FUP Rs. 2399/-

• Thread starter Thread starter vebk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 23,018
This cant be adsl. Is he on fibre ?

This cant be adsl. Is he on fibre ?

I doubt it. Either VDSL or, considering he's in Whitefield, the LCO.

My friend who lives in Whitefield Bangalore has a 40MBps plan from Airtel..................I'll post the plan details and a speedtest as soon as I can :)

- - - Updated - - -

Turns out he gets 20MBps guaranteed and *upto* 40MBps (reached it quite a few times) he's getting the plan details from his dad later on :D

Sorry this post was only half (or less) on topic.................

- - - Updated - - -

Pays Rs.3000 a month, this is the 1st month with this connection. Apparently Airtel laid new wires near his house..................

you have your b's and B's mixed up

My friend who lives in Whitefield Bangalore has a 40MBps plan from Airtel..................I'll post the plan details and a speedtest as soon as I can :)

- - - Updated - - -

Turns out he gets 20MBps guaranteed and *upto* 40MBps (reached it quite a few times) he's getting the plan details from his dad later on :D

Sorry this post was only half (or less) on topic.................

- - - Updated - - -

Pays Rs.3000 a month, this is the 1st month with this connection. Apparently Airtel laid new wires near his house..................

What are the download limits? How many GB per month is included in this plan and what is the pricing like after crossing that limit?

https://www.speedtest.net

I got this from speedtest after upgrading to 8mbps. Really satisfied with the speeds. Skype calls should be very very smooth now! :D

This plan is not available in Chennai. :(

And they still won't increase the upload speed...

Upload speeds are sadly at 0.8 mbps. But thats enough for me.

I'm under the rapid 150 plan. Anyone in cities where they offer the electric plans? (16 mbps)?

And they still won't increase the upload speed...

ADSL is kind of limited like that :(

but not restricted to 1mbps right? they can at least try to offer faster speeds based on what their network can deliver?

Back