Asin Sweet Look in Tata Sky Ad

• Thread starter Thread starter shaile
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 9,688
Status
Not open for further replies.
again same old news ???I think you forgot to write these news on your body like GHAJINI. so now bringing all old news :grin:

I don't like Asin at all. Don't post anything about Asin and her association with Tata Sky DTH. Have u been paid by competitors to defame Tata Sky DTH by showing Asin? :notallowed:

again same old news ???
I think you forgot to write these news on your body like GHAJINI. so now bringing all old news :grin:

:hysterical:

----------

I don't like Asin at all. Don't post anything about Asin and her association with Tata Sky DTH. Have u been paid by competitors to defame Tata Sky DTH by showing Asin? :notallowed:

Asin rocks. She is spoiling her career by acting for Ads from Tatasky as TS customers will now hate Asin just like Mirza.

She already spoiled her career by acting with kamal in Dasahavatharam.........once a heroine acts with him her career is closed.......

All you fans of Asin bringing out to you the unreleased ad exclusively published only on you tube. Asin looks gorgeous in the new commercial of Tata Sky plus go check out this new ad and be the first to watch it before it is out on TV

Last edited by a moderator:
She already spoiled her career by acting with kamal in Dasahavatharam.........once a heroine acts with him her career is closed.......

no aju thatha :(

Don't say such things. I love Asin and think she's awsome so don't tell me what I have to post and what I have to not post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back