Australia vs India, 7 ODI & a T20I series

• Thread starter Thread starter ashish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 354
  • Views Views 28,951
Colleague of mine bought ticket for today's match. I commented that it will rain on the day of match.
I guess he will b cursing me :)
Anyways Sunshine seems good from where I live (6 km from stadium). Hope it stays like that
Chasing in Bangalore is easy, So Aussies shud commit harakiri to lose this one or India needs to score 400 :O

Nohit has sent kohli back to pavilion for a duck

Batsmen gifting wickets, bowlers giving runs and yet we still manage to be the no 1 side.

pkmishra said:
What?You kidding me?You think slogging is the way to go rather than technique?Ask any greats they will tell you test cricket is what made them greats.It is the test cricket where every session counts as to how you bat or bowl.It is the test cricket which seriously test your patience and mental strength like the fielders surrounding batsmen and how they deal with it whether they can graft it out or just go back to the pavilion in the similar way when the batsmen are scoring easily and how the bowlers bowl to them, field settings etc everything.They look for every single way to get an achievement of it.This is where technique comes into play.It is the best way of cricket which you cannot argue.
I never said slogging was the way to go i just said i enjoyed it more. I am more satisfied seeing the ball sail over the fence than the batsmen leaving it more often.To me i have tried watching tests but i just couldn't get through, i just get bored and even if i watch five days the match could end in draw i can't come to terms with watching a match for five days only to realize it ended with no team winning.
I won't argue which is the best way of cricket but i will counter your point with two 350+ run chases in this series hitting every ball to make such runs by two teams isn't easy either.And it isn't all about slogging as you put it just look at virat.

So Raina and yuvi had flopped in all the matches. Hopefully selectors may try someone new in Odi's with windies.

lol. that was some hard hitting. i thought sehwag's record would be broken.
Now the rain should not interrupt, otherwise india will win hands down.

last 5 overs, 100 runs were scored.
When raina & yuvi got out it was looking that rain had made life easier for the bowlers

India should try & keep Phil Hughes on strike for long... And maybe Voges..
India should stop making such flat tracks really. Makes a mockery of the game.

Back