Australia vs India, 7 ODI & a T20I series

• Thread starter Thread starter ashish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 354
  • Views Views 28,951
Ashes test series is form of test matches you can enjoy its difficult to watch the rest of the test teams play. I really think shorter versions like 50 overs and t20 is where you get to see raw power of batsmen and variety from bowlers I rather watch shorter version as longer one fails to keep me interested for 5 days.

vinay kumar comes in for mishra. ishant is a tad better than kumar.
And the bashing starts.

hitech0101 said:
Ashes test series is form of test matches you can enjoy its difficult to watch the rest of the test teams play. I really think shorter versions like 50 overs and t20 is where you get to see raw power of batsmen and variety from bowlers I rather watch shorter version as longer one fails to keep me interested for 5 days.
What?You kidding me?You think slogging is the way to go rather than technique?Ask any greats they will tell you test cricket is what made them greats.It is the test cricket where every session counts as to how you bat or bowl.It is the test cricket which seriously test your patience and mental strength like the fielders surrounding batsmen and how they deal with it whether they can graft it out or just go back to the pavilion in the similar way when the batsmen are scoring easily and how the bowlers bowl to them, field settings etc everything.They look for every single way to get an achievement of it.This is where technique comes into play.It is the best way of cricket which you cannot argue.

Rayudu is the unlucky fella in the tournament to not get a single chance despite performing well in all the appearances in ODI's he has made

Still gonna stick to my prediction unless India score an excess of 400 which in fact can be chased down.

Cricinfo: [color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial, verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12.800000190734863px;]JP Nagar is bright and sunny (hardly 10KM from the stadium). So hopefully its a passing cloud over Chinnasamy stadium...[/color]

[color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,245,245);]Ind 2, Aus 2, Rain 2... Who will win the series? [/color]
If Kohli scores 81 in this innngs he'll be fastest to hit 5000 runs in ODI if he takes 2 more inngs he'll share this feat with Viv Richards...
Ishant Sharma :It's not rain.... That's me, crying. ....

Back